It shows up on 10.3.1 OS. The download links to BlackBerry world, but there's no app for AnyConnect yet or course. Hopefully upon official 10.3.1 launch:

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the response; it looks they're providing the right hooks into the OS for the Android app to work.

It's a shame that Cisco aren't creating a native app, but, as with Jabber, I was told "there just isn't the demand to support the platform".
    01-10-15 04:19 AM
    It actually doesn't matter if the AnyConnect is an Android port. What matters is that it connects! Since you don't "interact" with the app once it is running and connected unlike with the CB or Facebook app, etc., what does it matter that it's Android? I need the VPN connection for work and really hope the app is as close as it seems to be in becoming reality!

Posted via CB10
    01-10-15 10:04 AM
    It actually doesn't matter if the AnyConnect is an Android port. What matters is that it connects! Since you don't "interact" with the app once it is running and connected unlike with the CB or Facebook app, etc., what does it matter that it's Android? I need the VPN connection for work and really hope the app is as close as it seems to be in becoming reality!

Posted via CB10
    Agreed. Just get it to us already.

I would argue it will be native, based on the fact the Android app doesn't work.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-15 06:59 PM
    I was on iOS before the Passport and had to switch VPN provider. Am now using PureVPN which works both on the BlackBerry and the PC.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 03:36 PM
    But my workplace (and others) require AnyConnect. Not even any other Cisco VPN will work. That is why we are somewhat frustrated with the delay because BlackBerry is supposed to be an Enterprise device but is missing what is a very commonly used VPN nowadays in Universities and Companies!

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 04:17 PM
    I really hope this is is released along with 10.3.1

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 04:37 PM
    I dont know if this is a solution for everyone of you, but I was able to connect to my universitys VPN without Cisco Anyconnect. Officially we have to use the Client, but this way works for me since I bought my Z10 several years ago:

All you need is some informations about groupnames, group password and server address. I got these information from my Universitys VPN FAQ for Linux and Iphones but maybe you have to contact your IT Department.

1. Create a new VPN Profile
    2. Choose a profile name
    3. insert server address
    4. as gateway choose: "Cisco IOS with Easy VPN Server"
    5. authentification: "XAUTH-PSK"
    6. enter the groupname and grouppassword
    7. enter your personal login / password
    8. thats it!

It works for me, maybe it will work for you!
    02-19-15 07:17 AM
    We have started an open beta for AnyConnect on Blackberry 10 as of yesterday. Our CB account does not have permissions yet to post links, please feel free to contact us at ac-mobile-feedback AT cisco.com if you cannot find the information.
    02-20-15 10:50 AM
    We have started an open beta for AnyConnect on Blackberry 10 as of yesterday. Our CB account does not have permissions yet to post links, please feel free to contact us at ac-mobile-feedback AT cisco.com if you cannot find the information.
    We have provided info here.....

http://crackberry.com/cisco-anyconne...ackberry-world
    02-20-15 11:57 AM
34 12