The last two days, my CIBC mobile payment wouldn't work at Tim Hortons. The machine says "card not accepted" or something similar to that. I've never had an issue before. Any ideas? I haven't deleted it and reinstalled it because I don't want to have to call CIBC to get them to send the activation again.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-14 08:38 PM
    The last two days, my CIBC mobile payment wouldn't work at Tim Hortons. The machine says "card not accepted" or something similar to that. I've never had an issue before. Any ideas? I haven't deleted it and reinstalled it because I don't want to have to call CIBC to get them to send the activation again.

Posted via CB10
    Use the Tim Hortons app for that.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-14 08:58 AM
    Use the Tim Hortons app for that.

Posted via CB10
    My physical tim card was stolen, that's why I haven't been using their app. I will use it again, though. I'd still like to discover what is happening.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-14 02:07 AM
    You can get a new card. I always add my card to password keeper so I never lose the number.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 05:38 PM
    Actually, it's not working at any retailer, anymore. I'll delete and reinstall. I have no idea what happened.
    12-16-14 01:07 AM
    Actually, it's not working at any retailer, anymore. I'll delete and reinstall. I have no idea what happened.
    I'm having same problem. Sucks big time. Hopefully someone can figure out what's going wrong.

Posted with X10 via CB10
    12-16-14 01:09 AM
    For those who were able to download the bar with the Sachesi app, what version of the app do you have? The device selection doesn't seem to be editable on the one I have. It's stuck on passport which doesn't work because of course the app isn't available for passport.

Short of that, can anyone who successfully downloaded the bar share it?

My sim card is already provisioned because it works when I pop it into my Z10, but I'd love to get the bar loaded on my Z30.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 09:49 PM
    For those who were able to download the bar with the Sachesi app, what version of the app do you have? The device selection doesn't seem to be editable on the one I have. It's stuck on passport which doesn't work because of course the app isn't available for passport.

Short of that, can anyone who successfully downloaded the bar share it?

My sim card is already provisioned because it works when I pop it into my Z10, but I'd love to get the bar loaded on my Z30.

Posted via CB10
    I have version 1.5.0.3 on my Passport.

RedBerry Passport/10.3.1.1133 /Telus
    12-23-14 10:28 PM
    I have version 1.5.0.3 on my Passport.

RedBerry Passport/10.3.1.1133 /Telus
    I meant what version of the Sachesi app allowed you to download it!

That's the second most recent version of the payment app though. Can you share the bar?

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 10:54 PM
    So the CIBC mobile payment app is actually working on your Passport?

Posted via CB10
    It works with Bell? I'm with Bell and I have a Passport. I thought it only works with Telus.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 11:23 PM
    I'm finding it on the mobile version of Sachesi (not really sure how to find it on the desktop version), but every time I click download, BBWord opens up, I get the "download starting" followed by

"a network error has occurred while processing your request. Please ensure you have sufficient network coverage and try again."

Other apps download fine. I also tried downloading in on the web version of BBWorld by changing my device to Q10, but my phone never recieves the message....

I even tried converting the APK on APK to Bar Online Converter but sachesi couldn't install it properly - kept giving me "error -9".

Any advice?
    01-02-15 11:00 AM
    Does anyone actually have this working on a Z30?

I eventually found someone who had the bar. (it's available here if anyone needs it: https://mega.co.nz/#!zYlF3ZyC!2xHhvV...auCWMPxHTijXuw )

And it installed fine, I've authenticated the card and it seems to work but I've tried to actually make a payment in 2 different places and it the payment terminal returns card not supported. I never had trouble with my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-15 03:39 PM
    I'm a bit surprised at people anxious to use a credit card app in an "unofficial" way. What happens when $10,000 accidentally gets charged to your card and you have to explain to the bank that you sideloaded a bootlegged Parcheesi app and monkey-wrenched it to fit your unauthorized device (that uses leaked software etc, etc) Kinda gives me the shivers.
    01-04-15 05:55 PM
    I see your point. Transactions are limited to 100, probably would notice something odd before it got out of hand.
    Also, given how hard it is to get it running on a legit device, I don't think it would ever come back to the user. Took me 3 hours and 11 phone calls to get it up and running (stubbornness kicked in). Now that I have it, I barely use it as it isn't faster or better in anyway.

This technology isn't solving any problems, imho, only creating them

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 11:45 AM
    it isn't faster or better in anyway.

This technology isn't solving any problems, imho, only creating them

Posted via CB10
    That's the strange part - it has no practical benefit. Same as the Tim Hortons App. Perhaps they will add some sort of rewards benefit in the future. President's Choice could make more PC Plus offers available to Ugo users, for example.
    01-07-15 03:12 PM
    There's no question it's more about the cool factor then actual convenience or speed. BUT in regards to practical applications I will say that as a person who has a tendency to forget his wallet now and then, it has saved me more then once when I got the to register and realized I didn't have it, because I never leave home without my phone.

That was on my Z10 of course.. despite the app seemingly working I've yet to make a successful payment on my Z30.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 06:59 PM
    It's not faster?? Seriously? You just tap and go...
    No card to insert, wait, tap ok, pin, tap ok, wait.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 09:07 PM
    But you can just tap the card.. no unlocking the phone, loading the app, initiating transmission..

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 06:29 PM
    But you can just tap the card.. no unlocking the phone, loading the app, initiating transmission..

Posted via CB10
    If one has a card with pay pass. I don't have any with it.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 11:16 PM
    I never really got an answer to that question. Has anyone who sideloaded this to the Z30 been able to successfully make a payment?

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 07:22 AM
    This whole sideloading and trying to gain extra functionality from my BlackBerry is getting so exhausting! Look at what just popped up on the screen of my Classic... what should I do to fix this? I'm not even running much.
    CIBC Mobile Payment APP-img_20150114_115425.png

2BF2EA40 My Passport will take a back burner to my Classic! And my Galaxy Note 4 is now a paperweight!
    01-14-15 11:42 AM
    Yes, it was working for me on a z30. What killed it is after doing an autoloader and restore, the app reports that it can't verify the sim. Now that Sachesi app on the phone doesn't work, i can't unistall/reinstall app (that fixed it before.). I confirmed that the same sim does work in a stock q10

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 11:42 AM
    Yes, it was working for me on a z30. What killed it is after doing an autoloader and restore, the app reports that it can't verify the sim. Now that Sachesi app on the phone doesn't work, i can't unistall/reinstall app (that fixed it before.). I confirmed that the same sim does work in a stock q10

Posted via CB10
    If you download the bar from the link in my post above you can sideload it using sachesi. It loads and verifies the sim fine for me. But when I actually try to make a payment it looks like it's working, but the terminal says it's an invalid card. Try it and let us know if it works for you.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 04:54 PM
    Ive been experiencing intermittent issues also. Some terminals work, some don't. Sometimes its because I move the phone too quickly away from the terminal. I can confirm no issues at London drugs, save on foods, mcdonalds , wild wings and kfc. other terminals sometimes maybe, maybe not ie starbuck 50% success rate.
    01-14-15 06:55 PM
    Hrmm, I guess I'll have to try again. After the first two attempts failed I just assumed it didn't work at all.

Not sure why it would be intermittent. My Z10 worked nearly everywhere.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-15 07:53 AM
76 1234