That's lame they pulled the passport app

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 02:24 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=971459

Yes I'm using the passport!!! And I have a Note 4 as well. That must tell you something about how great this device is!
    11-16-14 11:50 PM
    I encourage everyone to write directly to CIBC Senior Executive Management and demand that they add support for ALL BlackBerry devices, specifically the Passport, Classic and Z30, which most of us have upgraded to.

I posted their contact information in the Reviews section of BlackBerry World for their Mobile Banking and Payment Apps, and it seems that they were deleted? If you want CIBC to support your new BlackBerry device, then write to them and tell them! If they don't know what the customers want, then we need to let them know. If enough of us complain and ask for it, then the sooner they will provide it.

The FIRST mobile payment in Canada was done using a BlackBerry and CIBC Mobile Payment App at a Tim Horton's.
    Very Canadian indeed! So why would CIBC stop supporting the MOST secure mobile devices on the market?

Pass this along to all your friends and family and ask them to write to CIBC as well. Thanks everyone!

Here is the contact information for the individuals responsible for Mobile Payment Innovation and Integration:

[email protected]
    Senior Vice President - Payments Innovation & Integration

[email protected]
    Vice President - Payments Innovation & Integration

[email protected]
    Smart Phone support team
    I'll be emailing very soon!! Thank you for this post my friend.

Yes I'm using the passport!!! And I have a Note 4 as well. That must tell you something about how great this device is!
    nward2010 likes this.
    11-16-14 11:52 PM
    They told me in about 5 minutes, which it was. The important thing is that wifi is turned off and that you can receive data on the mobile network. The app must also be open.
    Sounds like the carrier is using a War Push message to the device for auto configuration to the app. Really of school but effective.

BlackBerry - Accept no substitute. Period!
    11-17-14 12:18 AM
    To get the app back:

Using Sachesi (desktop or phone version)
    Change device to Z10 or Q10
    Lookup ID 18559189
    Download/install

I did it from my device which seemed easiest (on Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1016)

Now to get a proper NFC sim

Attachment 312660

Posted via CB10
    Could you please provide more details? I have Sachesi 2.0.0RC, and not sure how to lookup an ID.
    I have the cibc app installed on a z30 via backup migration, but it's telling me it can't confirm SIM. I want to reinstall the app.
    11-20-14 06:44 AM
    I encourage everyone to write directly to CIBC Senior Executive Management and demand that they add support for ALL BlackBerry devices, specifically the Passport, Classic and Z30, which most of us have upgraded to.

[email protected]
    Senior Vice President - Payments Innovation & Integration

[email protected]
    Vice President - Payments Innovation & Integration

[email protected]
    Smart Phone support team
    Done.
    nward2010 likes this.
    11-20-14 02:29 PM
    Could you please provide more details? I have Sachesi 2.0.0RC, and not sure how to lookup an ID.
    I have the cibc app installed on a z30 via backup migration, but it's telling me it can't confirm SIM. I want to reinstall the app.
    Don't think this will work any longer as its been pulled for all devices now. Before you were able to trick it into thinking it was available for your device since it was actually still available for some devices, but can't do that anymore I don't think.

You might be able to request it here though: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...bworld-967423/

Q10 version of CIBC Mobile Payment 1.5.4.0
    Btw, you're right: Z10 version is different!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by lyricidal; 11-20-14 at 08:49 PM.
    atz_atd likes this.
    11-20-14 02:57 PM
    I've requested it and it works on my Z30. Just search that post.

Posted via CB10
    atz_atd likes this.
    11-20-14 05:17 PM
    Don't think this will work any longer as its been pulled for all devices now. Before you were able to trick it into thinking it was available for your device since it was actually still available for some devices, but can't do that anymore I don't think.

You might be able to request it here though: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...bworld-967423/

Posted via CB10
    Thanks! You are correct, it doesn't work anymore. I purchased the Sachesi app, put in that Id which shows cibc mobile payment, but when attempting to download it flips to bbw which says it is not compatible.

I see the q10 version of the app in that thread. I will give that a try!

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 09:27 AM
    I take that back. I changed the device to Q10 in Sachesi then successfully downloaded it!

Appears the app is now working, as it says I'm ready to make a payment.

Thanks everyone

Posted via CB10
    lyricidal likes this.
    11-21-14 09:31 AM
    How did you download it? I purchased the Sachesi App but can't find the CIBC Mobile Payment App. I only see the banking and brokerage apps.
    11-23-14 12:56 AM
    I changed the device to Q10, and it says Content is not available for this device.
    11-23-14 01:01 AM
    Update : Tried again and it worked now. Sucessfully installed the App, called CIBC and Registered again and it finally works on my Passport.
    11-23-14 09:18 AM
    Update : Tried again and it worked now. Sucessfully installed the App, called CIBC and Registered again and it finally works on my Passport.
    Did you tell then it was for the Passport?

Posted via CB10
    11-23-14 12:47 PM
    happy tapping.
    nward2010 likes this.
    11-23-14 02:43 PM
    I told them it was for BlackBerry, and when they asked what model, I told them I have a Q10. Received the activation 5 mins later. Works perfectly on my Passport. So glad to finally get this back up and running again.
    11-23-14 04:12 PM
    I downloaded the Sachesi app but it keeps saying content not available for this device even when changed to q10 or z10. Any tips??

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 08:15 PM
    I downloaded the Sachesi app but it keeps saying content not available for this device even when changed to q10 or z10. Any tips??

Posted via CB10
    The bar file is in this post.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=967423

UGO app has arrived and supports TD and PC Visa and MasterCard.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 02:37 PM
    I managed to download the App through Sachesi from fcbold's link above. Called CIBC, told them they must have my cellphone number in the correct field, had the app open, no WIFI - but no message. I'm on Rogers.
    Last edited by gwengler; 12-02-14 at 04:33 PM.
    12-02-14 02:52 PM
    I managed to download the App through Sachesi from fcbold's link above. Called CIBC, told them they must have my cellphone number in the correct field, had the app open, no WIFI - but no message. I'm on Rogers.
    you must have a mobile data connection and nfc sim.
    12-02-14 04:56 PM
    you must have a mobile data connection and nfc sim.
    Of course I have both. I somehow believe the problem is with Rogers that somehow blocks the "War Push" message. Is there anyone here on this forum who has it working on a PP that's with Rogers?
    12-03-14 08:21 AM
    Same for me. Downloaded app, have data and Suretap sim however never got the push message from CIBC. Been 24 hours...

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 08:08 PM
    I called CIBC and they only cared that I had a BB10 phone. Did even ask what specific phone I had. I waited 24 hours and nothing until Rogers called me and left a voicemail saying that if I didn't buy my phone from Rogers (I got it from ShopBB) it wont work. It has to be a "made for Rogers" phone that is "Rogers Certified".

Really annoying. Is there really a hardware difference between my phone and one bought from a Rogers store??
    12-05-14 03:03 PM
    I called CIBC and they only cared that I had a BB10 phone. Did even ask what specific phone I had. I waited 24 hours and nothing until Rogers called me and left a voicemail saying that if I didn't buy my phone from Rogers (I got it from ShopBB) it wont work. It has to be a "made for Rogers" phone that is "Rogers Certified".

Really annoying. Is there really a hardware difference between my phone and one bought from a Rogers store??
    I think that might be bull**** cause i was using a unlocked (telus) z10 on rogers with the Rogers sure tap sim and it worked perfectly ever time.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 05:10 PM
    My ShopBB Passport works fine with the cibc Mobile Payment app and Bell.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 09:45 AM
76 1234