I'm extremely excited for this new phone. I'll definitely be purchasing one on launch day. I guess the official launch date has not been released yet? I heard some time in September? I'm anxiously awaiting the launch of this device!
    No actual launch date. The full on media unveiling will be in September and they said availability will be then as well. Seems some people are assuming this was the 'launch', it's essentially a preview to help garner some good faith in the company. In September they will show more, demo more and explain more.
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    06-22-14 12:07 AM
    He hasn't showed the back of the device right?
    Is it showing in any other picture or post?

Posted via CB10

06-22-14 12:11 AM
    STUPID camera man!! I'm going to find this guy and kick him in the balls, lol. He walks around, to the left side, to FINALLY give us a good view of the left side of the Classic, and what does he do? DOESN'T SHOW THE DEVICES AT ALL!!!!

06-22-14 02:00 AM
    Passport has a fresh professional look over classic which looks like 2007.
    It's sad when people put so much importance to appearances and just completely disregard considering what actually WORKS the best for your needs... If you are really so desperate to not look "2007" then by all means just buy whatever comes out that looks different regardless of how it suits your needs or not... That sounds like a good way to decide what you buy... :-D
    06-22-14 02:04 AM
    How does it fit in a pocket? (Not just a Jacket pocket).

Posted via CB10
    06-22-14 08:45 AM

Posted via CB10
    There's a new feature where you can fold it.

Posted via My Awesome Z10 | Follow me on Twitter @angelesrobby
    tomsobon and Donvald like this.
    06-22-14 10:05 AM
    I agree with you 100% I believe the uniqueness of the device will create attention bringing in consumers.

Posted via CB10
    It's true. Even though I got my Xperia Z Ultra (6.5" screen) last September I still get a lot of questions everywhere even here (NYC), where people have all sorts of weird stuff to look at every moment.
    06-22-14 10:16 AM

Posted via CB10
    My passport fits into any backpocket so I'm guessing it will too - though I bet it won't take a sit-down so easily like my passport does...
    06-22-14 10:18 AM
    He didnt show the back of the phones... the fronts look great to me

Posted via CB10
    06-22-14 10:41 AM
    He didnt show the back of the phones... the fronts look great to me

Posted via CB10
    Look up about 7 posts. A partial shot of the back.

For the person on the move - BB10-10.3.0.296 /442 + Pebble
    06-22-14 11:08 AM
    Addict a BlackBerry 10 do a video, fake video for be honest with there icon of blog! BNN do a thing for this that's really hilarious
    Link here :

Chen shows off Passport on BNN (video)-img_20140622_191649.png

We don't need fakevideo look like this.

Posted Via my Q10
    06-22-14 12:22 PM
    The Passport certainly looks different, no doubts on that front. It needs to be seen how the square edges would stand up to constant bumps or how well it is designed to withstand shocks. It will also be interesting to see how capacitive touch works on a physical keyboard. Another interesting deviation is the alphas only keyboard devoid of numbers. BlackBerry has certainly raised eyebrows of curiosity.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-14 10:34 PM
    I'm willing to bet the square edges are to help you grip the device sine the keyboard is so low on the device. Imagine the bottom corners being rounded, if you try to hold it one-haded with your thumb on the keyboard it might just flip out of your hand without the sharp corner...

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10?
    06-22-14 10:55 PM
    I'm willing to bet the square edges are to help you grip the device sine the keyboard is so low on the device. Imagine the bottom corners being rounded, if you try to hold it one-haded with your thumb on the keyboard it might just flip out of your hand without the sharp corner...
    Well, the keyboard is so low on every device...
    06-23-14 10:30 AM
    Well, the keyboard is so low on every device...
    Not really. Most of the devices before, there's a "chin." the curved corner is only curved where the chin is, by the level of where the keyboard starts, the side there is flat. So if you are holding it with your thumb along the keyboard level, you have a flat surface against your palm. While with the Passport, there is no chin, so a curved corner device would mean a curved surface where the keyboard is, so not holding it in one hand with your thumb on the keyboard you have a little curved corner against your palm. Not quite as stable I think...

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10?
    06-23-14 03:23 PM
    Was that a Q10 plugged in up top? Looks different or is it just me?
    I think that's the Q5.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-14 06:49 AM
    does this new BB do screen sharing?.......if yes, then its the bomb am waiting for.
    07-14-14 09:15 AM
    does this new BB do screen sharing?.......if yes, then its the bomb am waiting for.
    I think they all do through BBM don't they?
    07-15-14 10:16 PM
118 ... 345