I located Beol but it was incomplete. Just one page with limited use.
    Kiwi did not cure the Chase sign in. Chase quit BlackBerry.
    Kiwi is also nice in that BlackBerry does not block some sites as you search. That always aggravated me.
    10-01-18 02:13 PM
    OP here. Chase doesn't support bb10 anymore. I'll go to a library.
    So… you're going to log in to your online banking account using the least secure method you can find?

You may as well write your account credentials on a post-it and stick it on the front door on your way out of the library.
    10-01-18 03:30 PM
    I have Norde VPN which makes me invisible on the web. For my bank I have a token generator that has me adding a string of numbers to my password each time.
    10-01-18 07:37 PM
    Settings -> developer options -> desktop mode.
    Then try logging in. That works with my bank's online portal just fine, until they start not supporting it anymore.

Typed using my BlackBerry Passport running the latest QNX software release 10.3.3 on Freedom Mobile DC-HSPA+
    10-05-18 07:21 PM
    It appears that Chase quit supporting bb10. July was last time I could see my Acct. Is there a way to add their acct.? I looked in settings but don't see how to.
    Update: 11/19/18
    I called again to Chase and this agent said to switch to the Desktop mode. I did that but upon getting to Chase a box popped up insisting I upgrade my browser - but I had none of the listed-. in fact Whatsmybrowser said I have Safari which is Apple! right?
    I had previously downloaded Kiwi and set it to Desktop mode in settings and then I was able to sign in to Chase!
    Originally, I was informed that Chase does not support BB10 but that is just for their App which does not work even though I have now Playstore on my Passport.
    11-19-18 01:55 PM
    Update: 11/19/18
    I called again to Chase and this agent said to switch to the Desktop mode. I did that but upon getting to Chase a box popped up insisting I upgrade my browser - but I had none of the listed-. in fact Whatsmybrowser said I have Safari which is Apple! right?
    I had previously downloaded Kiwi and set it to Desktop mode in settings and then I was able to sign in to Chase!
    Originally, I was informed that Chase does not support BB10 but that is just for their App which does not work even though I have now Playstore on my Passport.
    What’s the minimum ART requirement for the app or browser for the site? Probably requires 4.4 or higher.
    11-19-18 09:47 PM
    What’s the minimum ART requirement for the app or browser for the site? Probably requires 4.4 or higher.
    Hi, What is ART? And 'App or browser-site.
    11-19-18 09:54 PM
    Hi, What is ART? And 'App or browser-site.
    Android Runtime best explained within a simple google search
    11-19-18 09:55 PM
    I don't know much.
    11-19-18 09:56 PM
    I don't know much.
    At this point, things are just continued degradation for BB10 and the Android/IOS duopoly are kept up to date for the banking regulators.
    11-20-18 07:38 AM
    Many apps and websites no longer work on BB10 due to security updates and standards.
    11-20-18 10:28 AM
36 12