Ok, looking for recommendations for a Passport charger cradle from those who are using.

Prices vary, styles vary and I would love to benefit from your experience!

Thanks!
    03-15-15 12:25 AM
    No one can recommend a great cradle/charger for the Passport?
    I've read the threads and they seem to be all over the place.
    Any help welcomed!
    03-15-15 01:43 AM
    Kidigi charge dock. Got mine locally (AUS) for around $35 delivered. Excellent charge/sync dock with a removable insert for phones with cases. My Passport case is quite bulky but fits in dock with insert removed, no problem. Highly recommended. Supply your own charge/sync cable though as there isn't one included.

 Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast 
    03-15-15 02:09 AM
    Kidigi charge dock. Got mine locally (AUS) for around $35 delivered. Excellent charge/sync dock with a removable insert for phones with cases. My Passport case is quite bulky but fits in dock with insert removed, no problem. Highly recommended. Supply your own charge/sync cable though as there isn't one included.

Thanks! I was looking at that as an option.
    03-15-15 02:21 AM
    Belkin dock charger or the amzer piano dock amazon.com
    03-15-15 02:31 AM
    About six months ago, I was working in my woodshop when I noticed the most curious thing. It was a little elf, with black eyes and a red face.

It took me three weeks to capture him in a cup. And I had many little bites and scratches (mostly on my left hand, the one I shooed him into the glass with).

When I bought my passport, I put the bugger to work and he crafted the most amazing cradle out of oak, but always at night he glared at me while I was sleeping.

Anyways, one day, I found a way to imbue wood with the soul of another creature. I found the method on Google, complete with a youtube video.

Well late one night, he was staring at me while I was sleeping again, and I just couldn't take it anymore... so I jumped up and grabbed him by his orange hair! He bit me deep on my left hand (and exact same spot actually) as before. That hand still hurts when it's cold outside.

I embued the wooden cradle with the soul of the elf - and now my phone always stays charged with 100 percent always showing while in the charger - it doesn't even plug in and recharges almost immediately. I love my cradel and recommend the same to everyone who wants one. Lately though it has started whispering. And on really rare nights, especially warm ones for some reason, I hear the pitter patter of tiny feet in the basement. And once when I woke up, I swear, looking at my phone in the cradle - I saw the eye of an elf on the screen looking back at me.

Price: free
    Style: diy
    Availability: most wood shops, requires some sage. A cup. Three long strands of blonde hair. And oil made from lavender.

Posted to CB via my Passport | FileArchiveHaven
    03-15-15 02:32 AM
    That's freakin' sweet! Can you make me one too? But with a witch instead of the elf. I love this idea, very original. You definitely got one of a kind there

KermEd and alternator77 like this.
    03-15-15 04:00 AM
    Pic or it didn't happen

Posted via CB4
    03-15-15 04:37 AM
    About six months ago, I was working in my woodshop when I noticed the most curious thing. It was a little elf, with black eyes and a red face.

It took me three weeks to capture him in a cup. And I had many little bites and scratches (mostly on my left hand, the one I shooed him into the glass with).

When I bought my passport, I put the bugger to work and he crafted the most amazing cradle out of oak, but always at night he glared at me while I was sleeping.

Anyways, one day, I found a way to imbue wood with the soul of another creature. I found the method on Google, complete with a youtube video.

Well late one night, he was staring at me while I was sleeping again, and I just couldn't take it anymore... so I jumped up and grabbed him by his orange hair! He bit me deep on my left hand (and exact same spot actually) as before. That hand still hurts when it's cold outside.

I embued the wooden cradle with the soul of the elf - and now my phone always stays charged with 100 percent always showing while in the charger - it doesn't even plug in and recharges almost immediately. I love my cradel and recommend the same to everyone who wants one. Lately though it has started whispering. And on really rare nights, especially warm ones for some reason, I hear the pitter patter of tiny feet in the basement. And once when I woke up, I swear, looking at my phone in the cradle - I saw the eye of an elf on the screen looking back at me.

Price: free
    Style: diy
    Availability: most wood shops, requires some sage. A cup. Three long strands of blonde hair. And oil made from lavender.

Posted to CB via my Passport | FileArchiveHaven
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    LMAO!!
    Trollolollololollololllolollllollollolllololllllol ololo

This literally had to be the best post I've seen on Crackberry!

"Triple the garlic in any given recipe"
    03-15-15 04:51 AM
    I've always used a cradle for all my BlackBerry phones. Tried a few for my Z10 and decided the BlackBerry one was the best. Looked the best and worked great. When I got the passport bought it another BlackBerry cradle and have no regrets. It's very solid and holds the passport well. It's also very easy to put on charge in the dark. In short then I'd recommend the stock BlackBerry cradle. Hope this helps you.

Posted via CB10
    RazzBerry likes this.
    03-15-15 05:39 AM
    Isn't the official one good enough? I use them and they look gorgeous, minimal design slick to boot.

Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2267
    03-15-15 05:18 PM
    Isn't the official one good enough? I use them and they look gorgeous, minimal design slick to boot.

Actually just wasn't sure of the base on it, but I have been looking at that one.
    03-16-15 07:09 PM
    Actually just wasn't sure of the base on it, but I have been looking at that one.
    For me, I'd have to say it's perfect.

RazzBerry likes this.
    03-16-15 07:23 PM