I'm having troubles using blend. Blend works from the standpoint that I can see emails, appointments etc. from my Passport screen. I can drag files from my desktop and place them in a file folder on the Passport.

What I cannot do is access my desktop files from my Passport.
    On the Passport, when I go to file manager and click on the icon for my desktop, I get a screen devoid of files. It has at the top the name of my desktop. At the bottom left is three lines of file locations (device, media card, and desktop), in the center is "list view", and in the right corner are three dots representing folder management.

On my desktop, when I open up McAfee and look at my home network devices, I don't see the IP address for my phone.

I'm stumped.
    How do I gain remote access to my files on my desktop?
    11-05-14 03:24 AM
    hit blackberry blend

go to device settings scroll down to
    paired computers and tablets
    all paired devices listed below
    i have
    macbook click on mackbook u can navigate your computer
    desktop E2......etc
    desktop 8a.....etc

posted via passport
    11-05-14 07:53 AM
    I'm having troubles using blend. Blend works from the standpoint that I can see emails, appointments etc. from my Passport screen. I can drag files from my desktop and place them in a file folder on the Passport.

What I cannot do is access my desktop files from my Passport.
    On the Passport, when I go to file manager and click on the icon for my desktop, I get a screen devoid of files. It has at the top the name of my desktop. At the bottom left is three lines of file locations (device, media card, and desktop), in the center is "list view", and in the right corner are three dots representing folder management.

On my desktop, when I open up McAfee and look at my home network devices, I don't see the IP address for my phone.

I'm stumped.
    How do I gain remote access to my files on my desktop?
    I have had this issue a few times, my fix was I had to open blackberry link, then close it, also if you haven't done so, you need to set up remote file access using BlackBerry link, unless blend does that now, I had it set up before I got blend so I didn't have to do it again

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 08:00 AM