07-14-14 03:19 AM
40 12
tools
  1. Tre Lawrence's Avatar
    90% of Iphone users have little to no knowledge regarding BB10, if you are in the other 10% then glad to hear it!

    Via The BlackBerry Z10 Experience.
    Shame on BBRY then.
    07-12-14 05:44 PM
  2. neoberry99's Avatar
    Except of course when their opinions are showcasing BB in a positive light.
    Nope, not even for blackberry. Gotta keep it real





    Posted via CB10
    07-12-14 06:22 PM
  3. anon5645485's Avatar
    The CBC is completely clueless and useless when it comes to reporting on tech. e.g. they talk about the screen being square, which is nothing new, but they say nothing about the keyboard being touch-sensitive, which is revolutionary. Idiots. Also, they say they wonder if the Passport will fit in pockets, when the phone is a touch smaller than a Canadian passport, which fits easily into the average pocket. Idiots.

    Posted via CB10
    stealthbob likes this.
    07-12-14 06:35 PM
  4. vrud's Avatar
    Except of course when their opinions are showcasing BB in a positive light.
    Then it becomes a fact and that's exactly what OP is suggesting.

    Posted via CB10
    07-12-14 07:57 PM
  5. collinc93's Avatar
    Except of course when their opinions are showcasing BB in a positive light.
    Oh Lord here we go again....
    07-12-14 07:58 PM
  6. whatsever's Avatar
    Jurasic or not they where the longest living creatures on this earth.

    Posted via CB10
    07-12-14 10:51 PM
  7. DJM626's Avatar
    Remember this...... Any publicity good or bad, is a form of advertising. Regardless what they know or don't know about BB, the name is still getting out there, and is in the public eye.
    07-13-14 12:23 AM
  8. dracolnyte's Avatar
    when she mentioned dinosaur, she meant the old people who use them, not the phone or the company
    07-13-14 12:38 AM
  9. BB30000's Avatar
    when she mentioned dinosaur, she meant the old people who use them, not the phone or the company
    To me, she was referring to BlackBerry users.

    Via The BlackBerry Z10 Experience.
    07-13-14 11:08 AM
  10. menshawy's Avatar
    How she talks makes me want to puke

    Posted via CB10
    07-13-14 11:18 AM
  11. Gatmyer's Avatar
    Here is a link to the video on CBC's Site. I was not able to view the file provided.

    http://www.cbc.ca/player/News/Techno...ID/2472580111/
    07-13-14 11:44 AM
  12. Carruthers's Avatar
    + $1 000,000,000

    Sent from my Z10. Or was it my Q10? Either way, it was sent from an awesome phone.
    07-13-14 11:55 AM
  13. BB30000's Avatar
    Here is a link to the video on CBC's Site. I was not able to view the file provided.

    http://www.cbc.ca/player/News/Techno...ID/2472580111/
    Thanks, didn't realize when I posted it, that it would have to be opened in browser and saved.

    Via The BlackBerry Z10 Experience.
    07-13-14 12:06 PM
  14. ablefunzo's Avatar
    CBC claimed to be Canadian but their Telephone reporters are based in Apple Headquarters USA. God help them!
    07-13-14 04:38 PM
  15. BigAl_BB9900's Avatar
    The CBC is completely clueless and useless when it comes to reporting on tech. e.g. they talk about the screen being square, which is nothing new, but they say nothing about the keyboard being touch-sensitive, which is revolutionary. Idiots. Also, they say they wonder if the Passport will fit in pockets, when the phone is a touch smaller than a Canadian passport, which fits easily into the average pocket. Idiots.

    Posted via CB10
    Yep, they are being a bit thick with this one - as men's suits always (seem to) have a Passport sized inside pocket in the jacket....
    anon5645485 likes this.
    07-14-14 03:19 AM
40 12

Similar Threads

  1. Next blackberry touchscreen device?
    By dannycabrera in forum General BlackBerry Discussion
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-16-14, 12:08 PM
  2. Who should be BlackBerry's next Creative Director/Spokesperson?
    By Mr2KiEu in forum General BlackBerry Discussion
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-15-14, 12:33 AM
  3. BlackBerry Hub Default Sound
    By CBmanJWS in forum BlackBerry Q10
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-11-14, 05:22 AM
  4. breaking news twitter
    By FalkoPaul in forum BlackBerry Q10
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-11-14, 12:34 AM
  5. Time to ditch Apple and go back to BlackBerry!!
    By BB30000 in forum BlackBerry Z10
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-10-14, 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD