Great to see that the Passport is already gaining recognition. Was enjoying the video until the woman's "dinosaur" comment!! Seriously? Why does everyone continue to dig!? Most of these people own a non multitasking Iphone with a 4 inch screen and a sh*t keyboard and rip on BlackBerry like it's 2010, it's time has come and BlackBerry is on the RISE again! Big Batteries, Big Screens, Slick Keyboards and true multitasking! Time for others to pay attention.

http://mobilevideo.cbc.ca/u/pass~drm...bc01)/89614006

Via The BlackBerry Z10 Experience.
    timcold, riss89, Mo Cat and 12 others like this.
    07-11-14 12:58 AM
    I agree .. I can't stand it when reporters offer up their useless and condescending opinions... just state the damn facts...
    sk8er_tor likes this.
    07-11-14 02:56 AM
    It's a good thing they are talking about it on TV. Many people will get to know there's a new phone from blackberry out there that has a square screen.
    I hope this alone can get them to wanna have a look because these reporters won't really say anything nice.
    07-11-14 03:33 AM
    Jurassic!

BBQ10
    07-11-14 03:42 AM
    Great to see that the Passport is already gaining recognition. Was enjoying the video until the woman's "dinosaur" comment!! Seriously? Why does everyone continue to dig!? Most of these people own a non multitasking Iphone with a 4 inch screen and a sh*t keyboard and rip on BlackBerry like it's 2010, it's time has come and BlackBerry is on the RISE again! Big Batteries, Big Screens, Slick Keyboards and true multitasking! Time for others to pay attention.

I'm using iPhone. But I still get information about bb especially Passport. Don't say as if all iPhone users are the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    spiculated and mEntal8y like this.
    07-11-14 07:49 AM
    I'm using iPhone. But I still get information about bb especially Passport. Don't say as if all iPhone users are the same

Sorry but I can't seem to relate your comment with the Op

Posted via White Z30 Passport
    anon(5818411) and M_Portiss like this.
    07-11-14 08:04 AM
    Sorry but I can't seem to relate your comment with the Op

He means that even though he's primarily an iOS user, he still pays attention to BlackBerry news.

Posted via CB10
    mEntal8y, shorski and timcold like this.
    07-11-14 08:08 AM
    He means that even though he's primarily an iOS user, he still pays attention to BlackBerry news.

Posted via CB10
    Oh I see. Been having pains in my eyes all morning and didn't read it very well.

timcold likes this.
    07-11-14 08:17 AM

Well, the Op wasn't really trying to bash iPhone users per se. He was just saying that it's common for them to always see new blackberry phones as still running on old OS platforms.
    And from reports and comments here and there, 1 out of every 10 iPhone users really know what's new in blackberry.

07-11-14 08:17 AM
    I agree .. I can't stand it when reporters offer up their useless and condescending opinions... just state the damn facts...
    Well most of those media types have Twitter accounts and are very sensitive to anything that bursts their highly inflated opinion of themselves. It's about time they learned there will be consequences for mindless uninformed remarks.
    Mo Cat and M_Portiss like this.
    07-11-14 08:25 AM
    BlackBerry Dinosaur... sounds good to me, and it would get lots of free (albeit involuntary) advertising.
    07-11-14 10:16 AM
    They kept on with the Tag "hip to be square" as if it was the official line from BB???

Also, the Huey Lewis vid he remembered was from "I want a new drug" and "not hip to be square" :facepalm:

No mention of the capacitive keyboard...why? Because they are the retweet/share type reporters...no real investigative checks. All they did is show a YouTube and talk over it. It disgusts me as we CDN taxpayers give the CBC a Billion dollars to compete on the same field as private news agencies and this is what we get.
    07-11-14 03:30 PM
    Well most of those media types have Twitter accounts and are very sensitive to anything that bursts their highly inflated opinion of themselves. It's about time they learned there will be consequences for mindless uninformed remarks.
    Being a not-native English speaker, I once heard the phrase : "Legends in their own minds."
    07-11-14 05:44 PM

the women herself is a dino. I couldn't believe she said that. I'm surprised she can even use a cell phone
    07-11-14 11:20 PM
    the women herself is a dino. I couldn't believe she said that. I'm surprised she can even use a cell phone
    Yeah she's definitely stuck in 2010 like the rest. Time to actually acknowledge BlackBerry for building a beautiful lineup of high end devices and stop the bs.

07-12-14 01:37 AM

90% of Iphone users have little to no knowledge regarding BB10, if you are in the other 10% then glad to hear it!

mEntal8y and timcold like this.
    07-12-14 01:40 AM
    BlackBerry's biggest problem is so few people know about the BB10 operating system. I have shown so many people what a new BlackBerry does and they are pleasantly surprised.