Hi everyone! I absolutely love the passport but I have a case problem. Right now, I have the ringke soke black fusion case (http://www.amazon.com/Blackberry-Pas...UvbUpU11623071). While the case is amazing for protection and offer some good grip to the phone, it adds a little bulk to the phone. I am looking for a case that adds almost no bulk because for me, the naked passport is the maximum width my jeans pockets can handle.

Thanks in advance for your insights.
    05-08-15 02:46 PM
    To my research the case you have bought is giving the less possible bulk to the phone.....
    Would be interested to see in other replies if there is something less bulky.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    05-08-15 03:31 PM
    Have you tried the stilgut? I have 2 and ordered a third one, for me it's the perfect case

Posted via CB10
    05-08-15 03:57 PM
    If you want no added bulk you need to roll with no case.

That said, if you want minimal bulk check out the BlackBerry hard shell case. Very thin on the back but gives the four corners some bumpers.

Posted from my Passport
    05-08-15 05:10 PM
    I use a TPU skin from amazon which adds less bulk than the Ringke. I also have a knockoff leather pocket that has a magnet for auto shut off that the TPU skin fits into perfectly. I have a Ringke Discover book wallet that is too big and a could of Ryan felt / leather pockets. Also too big. I am waiting for my Stilgut which arrives tomorrow. I wear a jacket and tie to work and find that the best place for this phone is in the front pocket of my button down shirt. The TPU / leather pocket fits perfectly. I would liked a book cover like the Stilgut to fit as the access is easier to answer phone calls.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-15 05:23 PM
    Hi everyone! I absolutely love the passport but I have a case problem. Right now, I have the ringke soke black fusion case (http://www.amazon.com/Blackberry-Pas...UvbUpU11623445). While the case is amazing for protection and offer some good grip to the phone, it adds a little bulk to the phone. I am looking for a case that adds almost no bulk because for me, the naked passport is the maximum width my jeans pockets can handle.

Thanks in advance for your insights.
    Perfect solution without going naked is the BlackBerry leather flex shell. The regular hard shell is also an option as they are both almost identical. They both snap on to all four corners and cover the back. Had a few nasty drops with the hard shell which was all scuffed up... even had one crack in half with absolutely no damage to the Passport. Not even a mark.

CrackBerry had the leather shell as their deal of the day so tried it and I have to say that the Passport looks a million times better and more upscale with the BlackBerry leather flex shell. When I had the regular hard shell, those that weren't familiar with the Passport didn't even know I had a case on the device. Same goes for the leather.

The hard shell is cheaper I'm guessing, but I can't tell you how much better the leather shell looks while still offering great protection and almost no bulk. I also had the smoked rinque fusion case and couldn't stand the smudges and grease so it's now sitting in a box somewhere. I'd definitely recommend the hard shell or the leather shell if you can spend a couple more bucks. The leather is really that much better. Think either one would be a perfect compromise.

Posted via CB10
    je1992 likes this.
    05-08-15 06:21 PM
    Perfect solution without going naked is the BlackBerry leather flex shell. The regular hard shell is also an option as they are both almost identical. They both snap on to all four corners and cover the back. Had a few nasty drops with the hard shell which was all scuffed up... even had one crack in half with absolutely no damage to the Passport. Not even a mark.

CrackBerry had the leather shell as their deal of the day so tried it and I have to say that the Passport looks a million times better and more upscale with the BlackBerry leather flex shell. When I had the regular hard shell, those that weren't familiar with the Passport didn't even know I had a case on the device. Same goes for the leather.

The hard shell is cheaper I'm guessing, but I can't tell you how much better the leather shell looks while still offering great protection and almost no bulk. I also had the smoked rinque fusion case and couldn't stand the smudges and grease so it's now sitting in a box somewhere. I'd definitely recommend the hard shell or the leather shell if you can spend a couple more bucks. The leather is really that much better. Think either one would be a perfect compromise.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you sir ! You gave me the perfect answer, this is exactly the case i wanted. I'll buy it and come back with feedbacks once I get it!
    05-08-15 06:59 PM
    I have the skinomi light wood skin. That's as "naked" as it gets without being "naked". Think of it like a bra

I don't count on it for "drop" protection, but it works well enough for scratches, and it fits inside the body glove case that I use as well. But even the body glove is fairly "minimal". Again, I haven't tested how well it protects against drops
    05-08-15 08:24 PM
    I too have the oem hard shell and flex leather case. Both offer the same protection and are good. I prefer the hard shell over the leather only because the leather is very thin and makes the device very slippery. The hard shell is rubber backed and offers excellent grip.
    05-09-15 10:24 AM
    If you want to have no increase in profile, get the Nillklin polycarbonate cases. You can find them on ebay, aliexpress, etc. They add basically no bulk although protection is not that great (though better than a naked passport).

Posted via CB10
    05-09-15 12:09 PM