https://www.lucrin.co.uk/cases-for-m...port.htm?fba=1

I've emailed these guys to see if above pouch will work with SE due to different size. Will post if I get a responce.

Posted via CB10
    Justin Joy and jamesharmeling like this.
    08-27-15 05:08 PM
    I just want a leather case for my ATT PP, am I the only one?
    I have the seidio and its to bulky and ugly
    Optimus4 likes this.
    08-27-15 05:19 PM
    The SE sports enough plastic already...

Posted via CB10
    Eyeroll

Posted via CB10
    08-27-15 11:41 PM
    I just want a leather case for my ATT PP, am I the only one?
    I have the seidio and its to bulky and ugly
    Not at all. My mom got her AT&T Passport last Mother's Day and it was hell trying to find cases. Assuming the same will be for those with the SE.

She wanted something feminine and originally ordered the Seidio case in gold. She expected the gold color that was on her iPhone case and it was more brown/tan. Also was extremely bulky making the already larger AT&T version worse for her as a female with small hands.

I finally found a pink carbon fiber skin from Skinomi and she loves it. It has protected the device surprisingly well also. There's a 25% off code now and I ordered a skin for myself and she bought their gold one so we'll see how that color looks. Ordered this morning and should have by Monday.

Since the original Passport launched I've been waiting for a good old OEM pocket pouch like my Z10 and Z30 have. Didn't think that was too much to ask lol. Absolutely love the leather pocket pouch.

Posted via CB10
    Optimus4 likes this.
    08-28-15 12:32 AM
    Not at all. My mom got her AT&T Passport last Mother's Day and it was hell trying to find cases. Assuming the same will be for those with the SE.

She wanted something feminine and originally ordered the Seidio case in gold. She expected the gold color that was on her iPhone case and it was more brown/tan. Also was extremely bulky making the already larger AT&T version worse for her as a female with small hands.

I finally found a pink carbon fiber skin from Skinomi and she loves it. It has protected the device surprisingly well also. There's a 25% off code now and I ordered a skin for myself and she bought their gold one so we'll see how that color looks. Ordered this morning and should have by Monday.

Since the original Passport launched I've been waiting for a good old OEM pocket pouch like my Z10 and Z30 have. Didn't think that was too much to ask lol. Absolutely love the leather pocket pouch.

Posted via CB10
    If you are looking for a pouch for the original passport click the link on my previous post.

Had email back from them they don't have SE cases, onjy original cases will fit into their cases.

Posted via CB10
    RLTurn77 likes this.
    08-28-15 01:17 AM
    I've used and and had a few. On launch purchased a PDAir side holster, with sleeper magnet and can accomodate the Passport with a shell case on and inserts easily into case. A TETDEd digon ii folio case, a great case with protective shell and leather book cover. Lastly an out of market gel case.
    DUe to wear and tear my original PP was getting scratched and looking well used. Well the fussy in me got the best of me and decided to get an entirely new PP and with the gel case protects the metal parts with no cosmetic scratches. And fits into my side holster beautifully. I tend to be old skool as I need to holster the device as Im working keeping my hands free. It looks great with business attire as well.

Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2252 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB
    08-28-15 06:42 AM
    Naked, I'm not hiding the SEs beauty.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-15 07:19 AM
    What about screen protectors? Any news on that front?

Passport SE SQW100-4/10.3.2.2339
    08-28-15 04:34 PM
    What about screen protectors? Any news on that front?

Passport SE SQW100-4/10.3.2.2339
    Nothing I've seen so far. Waiting for a nice tempered glass one myself. Let's keep each other notified if something comes up.

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    08-28-15 04:39 PM
    flex case for the SE; SE flip case for the old PP.
    Before SE i used to bring naked PP. i should do the same with SE but the silver plastic seems more fragile than old one imho.
    08-28-15 05:04 PM
    [QUOTE=raxamillion;11886054]What about screen protectors? Any news on that front?

Try Skinomi as they now protectors and skins for the SE
    08-28-15 07:17 PM
    No cases for me, UAE/Dubai may be one of the first to release BlackBerry devices in the region but they always lack or are always late when it comes to accessory releases.

Also I've just got my PP SE, previously using the black PP.

I have to say this one feels nicer, the older one had a uncomfortable shape and the keys were stiffer.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-15 12:40 AM
    I tried both cases that came with the bundle! But prefer using it naked! Since Day 2! Better way to fill the device on my hands n see the beauty of the device! That does not mean the cases r not Guud !

Posted via CB10
    08-29-15 04:49 AM
    What is the 'skin' concept from Skinomi, exactly? In what way does it protect the device? Which parts are covered?

SQW100-4 10.3.2.2339 & PB LTE 2.1.0.1753
    08-29-15 03:48 PM
    It is a screen protector and a skin for the back...doesn't really protect the device except from scratches...you should watch of the video on their site.

Posted via CB10 using PP SE
    JJonPB likes this.
    08-29-15 04:07 PM
    It is a screen protector and a skin for the back...doesn't really protect the device except from scratches...you should watch of the video on their site.

Posted via CB10 using PP SE
    Thanks! Will stay naked, methinks - except a screen protector.

08-29-15 04:15 PM
    What is the 'skin' concept from Skinomi, exactly? In what way does it protect the device? Which parts are covered?

My mom's AT&T Passport has the Skinomi skin in pink carbon fiber and it actually does protect the device fairly well. It seems high quality and has held up perfectly for months now.

I just ordered one for myself. All skins include a wet application screen protector as well.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-15 04:37 PM
    Just to add, the Skinomi skin itself is a dry application product and it covers the front, back, and sides. I have a picture of the pink one on my mom's phone on my Passport. At work now... I'll try to grab the Passport and post a pic.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-15 04:40 PM
    08-29-15 04:44 PM
    The SE skinomi doesn't appear to cover the sides like the a&t. Not sure why you would want to put a skin on the diamond back that provides all of the grip. Ordered a couple of screen protectors though.
    08-29-15 04:52 PM
    No case on mine. I did order a leather pouch to put it in when carrying it in my pocket. That's all though.

Posted via Passport SE - 10.3.2.2639 
    08-29-15 05:59 PM
    Been using the OEM leather flip case that came in the bundle when ShopBB was offering it.

Great case, and I would recommend it even at $60 or whatever they charge now. Next best thing to going bare, which, given my propensity to drop the phone on hard surfaces, I can't do. And I use a custom-cut (by me) Mr Shield screen protector, which I don't even notice anymore.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-15 06:32 PM
    I too used the oem shell but I found it to be too slippery so I now use it naked with ghost armour for the screen and never looked back...much better to hold in my hand.
    08-29-15 06:45 PM
    Currently no case on my SE...it feels nice without a case, but I would like to have that flex case.
    08-29-15 08:16 PM
    I've been using the flex case for a while now and I'm beginning to change my mind. At first I thought it was nicer to be naked but this case is very minimal and really doesn't detract from the great looks. The leather is a bit more slippery though than the diamond backing of the device. Maybe it will soften up through time an use.
    08-29-15 08:32 PM
164 12345 ...