After your post I went to check and didn't see any featured case today, care to be more specific which holster pouch are you referring to? Is for the SE PP? Thanks!

Never mind, I just updated the app and saw the one you are talking about...

Posted via CB10
    It's not what I'd like, but might do for now.

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    08-24-15 02:29 PM
    I'm using the Blackberry swivel holster. Don't particularly want to cover this beauty up.

Hi Ho Silver
    This.
    08-24-15 02:32 PM
    I'm using this one:

Attachment 368267
    It doesn't fit the SE.
    08-24-15 02:34 PM
    This.
    It fits the SE?!?

08-24-15 03:48 PM
    It fits the SE?!?

Fits better than the OG - its more snug on the sides and top. Perfect.
    08-24-15 03:56 PM
    Fits better than the OG - its more snug on the sides and top. Perfect.
    Just did some searching. It might be perfect, but I don't think it's $150+ kind of perfect! I think I'll just wait until something else comes along.

08-24-15 04:17 PM
    Just did some searching. It might be perfect, but I don't think it's $150+ kind of perfect! I think I'll just wait until something else comes along.

Yeah... BB really needs to release a normal priced holster for the Passport... if they make the dimensions right, it could fit all the different models so they wouldn't have to produce different versions.

Seido is saying their AT&T Passport holster will fit the SE but I'd prefer a regular style version rather than a clip holster in case it falls out.
    SEIDIO | Spring-Clip Holster for BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition and BlackBerry Passport AT&T Version
    08-24-15 04:26 PM

Its not worth $150 even though it fits better than the OG but I just had to treat myself. Check to see what fits the a&t version. I think seido makes one for that which might fit.
    08-24-15 04:29 PM
    Yeah... BB really needs to release a normal priced holster for the Passport... if they make the dimensions right, it could fit all the different models so they wouldn't have to produce different versions.

Seido is saying their AT&T Passport holster will fit the SE but I'd prefer a regular style version rather than a clip holster in case it falls out.
    SEIDIO | Spring-Clip Holster for BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition and BlackBerry Passport AT&T Version
    Dont they make a Surface for the a& t like for the OG.
    08-24-15 05:03 PM
    Just checked the Seidio site and apparently, they have SE products under development. So as soon as their underpaid engineers get the cases engineered and the little children in some third world country start making them, we'll be just a bit happier.

Optimus4 likes this.
    08-24-15 05:41 PM
    We should never be any happy when children are working... just saying...

Just checked the Seidio site and apparently, they have SE products under development. So as soon as their underpaid engineers get the cases engineered and the little children in some third world country start making them, we'll be just a bit happier.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-15 06:17 PM
    We should never be any happy when children are working... just saying...

Posted via CB10
    How are you able to miss the blatant sarcasm in his post dude?

 вιaсĸвεггч� PP Silver Edition via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2339)
    jamesharmeling and Optimus4 like this.
    08-24-15 08:05 PM
    I didn't miss it, thank you very much... but I just think it is not funny or right to say that in particular, it is a reality in many places today... sorry if this offends you in any way... but enjoy your life either way

How are you able to miss the blatant sarcasm in his post dude?

 вιaсĸвεггч� PP Silver Edition via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2339)

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by gallopiton; 08-24-15 at 11:13 PM.
    m3mb3rsh1p likes this.
    08-24-15 08:15 PM
    Posted via CB10
    08-24-15 09:03 PM
    Ahem... those comments killed the thread...

Back to cases! We need a soft shell for the se or alternatively a bumper. The leather flip cover is too damn big. When I crack the se out of it, it says 'why did you make me wear that damned leather duffle coat!'. I am sick of saying sorry to it. It makes me feel bad.

As for the flex shell, the leather just doesn't look right. So far my free bundle is rubbish. I need something else....

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 02:32 AM
    I have a WHITE Passport, so using this case:

Which case are Passport SE users using?-41rtd8csiel.jpg

Which case are Passport SE users using?-21xhbotbvyl.jpg

Which case are Passport SE users using?-41o25bg6ekl.jpg

Which case are Passport SE users using?-51kq78tmstl.jpg
    Optimus4 likes this.
    08-25-15 05:34 AM
    Thanks for replying to my query. Not sure about u but I miss the days when every BlackBerry has its dedicated magnetic leather holster.

Using SE is best naked but risk dropping it. Sounds like most are sporting it naked.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 05:50 AM
    Thanks for replying to my query. Not sure about u but I miss the days when every BlackBerry has its dedicated magnetic leather holster.

Using SE is best naked but risk dropping it. Sounds like most are sporting it naked.

Posted via CB10
    There is the oem holster but its expensive. Not like the old days when the device used to ship with one.
    08-25-15 09:17 AM
    Ahem... those comments killed the thread...

Back to cases! We need a soft shell for the se or alternatively a bumper. The leather flip cover is too damn big. When I crack the se out of it, it says 'why did you make me wear that damned leather duffle coat!'. I am sick of saying sorry to it. It makes me feel bad.

As for the flex shell, the leather just doesn't look right. So far my free bundle is rubbish. I need something else....

Posted via CB10
    Yeah the leather kind of looks kind of 'different' but maybe just needs some time to break in. Its not the high quality leather of the oem holster for sure.
    08-25-15 09:19 AM
    I fashioned a pair of my old underwear, using the front flap, into a smartphone case. Because of the soft cotton material, it's a case that adjusts to whatever phone I'm using.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 07:01 PM
    I fashioned a pair of my old underwear, using the front flap, into a smartphone case. Because of the soft cotton material, it's a case that adjusts to whatever phone I'm using.

Posted via CB10
    Your undies have a flap? Never mind. Please don't answer that. Lol

08-25-15 07:05 PM
    Be wary of Noreve cases. With my original passport the wallet case interferes with GPS functioning and has no LED opening.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 06:44 AM
    http://adorejune.com/blackberry/363/...assport-black/

Received this today & SE fits perfectly, just a soft pouch but enough protection from getting phone scratched whilst in my pocket etc....hope a SE pouch will be made by someone as I really loved my Z10 one

Posted via CB10
    Optimus4 likes this.
    08-26-15 02:23 PM
    Using the original flip case supplied with the blackberry offer, but I bought the spigen clip to keep it closed. Works beautifully.

Passport SE SQW100-4/10.3.2.2339
    08-26-15 06:24 PM
    Just ordered the holster pouch featured on CrackBerry today. Hope it's not a pos.

Update: Received my case (holster) today and it's not too bad at all. My SE with the Leather Flex Shell on fits perfectly in the case. It has a magnetic closure and a nice nylon finish. The belt clip part is a bit HUGE, but until something else comes along, it'll do.

08-26-15 06:42 PM
164 1234 ...