Don't like cases so I DIY'd this alligator leather skin, pretty happy with the end result.

Attachment 306888

Posted via CB10
    Are you the Irwinder Sra who works(ed) at a downtown Kitchener law firm? PIN me if so...love the case! PIN 2BDA2AAD

Posted via CB10
    10-18-14 08:07 AM
    If there were any bumper cases yet I'd get one.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-14 09:12 AM
    Does anyone use the Skinomi� TechSkin Carbon Fibre full skin protector? I've seen it and I'm considering getting it but I'd like to know other peoples experience of them first? it's a toss up between that and the hard case, well until the leather pouch appears.
    Hard case!!

Got skinomi for my z30, the screen protector is ok, not close to the tampered glass type, and the skin itself starts to peel in a month or so if ur a heavy user.

On the other hand these dudes don't mess with "life time warranty"

They sent me replacements, until I was fed up!

Lol.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-14 09:18 AM
    No case here.

Case or not, for the Passport?-photo-10-17-14-17.52.jpg

Posted via CB10
    10-18-14 09:20 AM
    No case here.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo on 10-17-14 at 17.52.jpg 
Views:	2127 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	306983

Posted via CB10
    Is that a leather back? It looks really good! I had to make a leather skin to get that look but yours looks like it's OEM.

Posted via CB10
    ptpete likes this.
    10-18-14 09:24 AM
    Case or not, for the Passport?-img_20141016_215312.jpgCase or not, for the Passport?-img_20141016_215338.jpgCase or not, for the Passport?-img_20141016_215424.jpgCase or not, for the Passport?-img_20141016_215804.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Case or not, for the Passport?-img_20141016_215608.jpg  
    10-18-14 03:14 PM
    mine has a hard shell and screen protector would like more options but there are none yet

posted via my passport
    mgmank likes this.
    10-18-14 04:37 PM
    Don't understand why BlackBerry hasn't released pouches and sleeves like all the other devices....

Posted via CB10
    We now now for sure that BB did not make a lot of passport at launch, because clearly they did not know if it was going to be a success or not. Clearly with the backorder everywhere, it is a success, and now they can start the production of holster because they know it's going to sell well.

That's just what I think.
    10-18-14 04:51 PM
    Still waiting for an official BlackBerry pouch but haven't seen anything that shows that there will be one. So until I find one, mine is being used without a case for time being.

All my past Blackberry's have been used with the official BlackBerry pouches. So I'm really hoping one comes out soon for the passport.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly the same.
    A simple, stylish, leather pocket pouch is all I've ever used on all my Berries.
    10-18-14 06:58 PM
    Nothing but case! The Passport is a fingerprint magnate both front and back. Waiting for my screen protectors and flip case from CrackBerry but they can't come soon enough, keeping this thing clean is proving to be its biggest detriment! I'm not concerned about swapping SIMS and such, I'll deal with that when it happens, but keeping this thing clean is a priority.
    EagleEyes11 likes this.
    10-18-14 07:22 PM
    BlackBerry Hardshell rocks.. I'm very surprised at how well thought out it is

Posted via CB10
    It's not as well thought out as you'd think - I was really impressed with it at first, until the top of the phone that's exposed started getting scratches. Annoyed that the case doesn't cover this portion like it does on the bottom. Ended up using an Avoca gel case (which I can't even find online, but Telus had them in stock when I first bought my PP). Basic gel case that's matte on the back and grippier gel on the sides - not as aesthetically pleasing as the hard shell case, but much better protection.
    10-18-14 07:27 PM
    Just a little thing to note, if you order the official hardshell case from Crackberry it comes with a screen protector. And it's a good one too.

Personally I'd love to rock it naked but I know I'd drop it. I'm using the hardshell case. Seems to be doing the job pretty well and it doesn't compromise the overall feel too much.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-14 07:30 PM
    Where do you intend to anchor the holster?
    I don't see it being too bad. Probably kind of like how people first assume it won't fit in your pocket.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-14 09:03 PM
    I used the snap on case from bb fits nice and still shows off the satinless
    10-19-14 06:09 AM
    After almost nine years on BlackBerry, I went with the Apple ecosystem two years ago. Have just returned to BB with a new Passport - I love it. I have to say that I was frustrated not to get a case with it as I had done with all the previous handsets. Check this out.....

Oops, as anew member I cannot post links. Google Ryan London and check out phone cases.., BB Passport

I had this made. I cannot speak highly enough of Ryan - amazing

Damien
    Jonesy1966 likes this.
    10-19-14 03:28 PM
    After almost nine years on BlackBerry, I went with the Apple ecosystem two years ago. Have just returned to BB with a new Passport - I love it. I have to say that I was frustrated not to get a case with it as I had done with all the previous handsets. Check this out.....

Oops, as anew member I cannot post links. Google Ryan London and check out phone cases.., BB Passport

Damien
    Looks gorgeous!

Blackberry Passport Leather and Wool felt Case with card holder | RYAN London
    10-19-14 03:46 PM
    I am using a TPU case bought from the xBay. I will post photos later when I have a chance. It provide minimal damage protection if drop. But I know that I don't like any of pouch or journal style case.

Posted via CB10 with BlackBerry PP
    10-19-14 04:04 PM
    Got the slim shell until the leather flip case is available. It is very compact and provides decent protection. Comes with a screen protector too! Delivery was quick

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00M...UvbUpU10989541 - currently unavailable though :-(

I also gave the passport a coat of crystalusion very shortly after I got it as cases were unavailable at the time (26/09/14) just so I could fend off minor marking and scratching. Not sure if I'd recommend that route though as it has made the keypad slightly 'slippier' when typing. The application will wear out after a couple of months of keyboard mashing though :-)

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 05:50 PM
    no case for me.
    10-19-14 06:33 PM
    [QUOTE=Carjackd;10979856]I have a tempered glass screen protector enroute

Where did you get it?

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 07:06 PM

Damien
    Which colour did you get?

Cant decide whether to get black as it is BlackBerry haha!

Or brown, it seems more nicer in the pics on the website.
    10-20-14 11:41 PM
    I've had a swivel holster for every BlackBerry I've had and I'm waiting on one for the Passport. But I will try to get my hands on a hard case in the meantime. Figure it might work well with a steelie in the car. Don't want to jinx myself but my initial dropsie worries, which were considerable for the first few hours with such a novel device (and a heavy one at that), have already diminished. It seems very well balanced.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 12:11 AM
    I got my hardshell case in the mail today and I have to say that I am very happy with it. I actually think I may like the feel of it even better than without. I was kind of thinking that they should have made the texture a bit more like that of an actual passport and now, with the case, it kind of is!

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    10-21-14 03:53 AM
    Does the case make the phone even bigger. It looks awesome

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 04:17 AM
    Hi

The case does add some bulk to the handset of course. I do not carry a wallet and use only one debit card. A couple of notes of cash and that's it - travelling light, great!

D
    Attached Thumbnails Case or not, for the Passport?-img_2910.jpg  
    svivs and James in York like this.
    10-21-14 11:56 AM
125 12345