As of right now the hardshell is the way to go. You can can't even tell its on. Also it makes my Passport feel like my z10
    10-17-14 07:05 AM
    The hard shell is really good. But I have unfortunately one fear. The case is too tight that I fear constantly puting it on and off might damage the device in some way. But other than that, it is solid perfect.
    I've found the easiest way to get it off is to hold it with two hands, fingers in the middle of the back. Push the top corners with your thumbs until they clear the back of the Passport, then slide it up and out.
    10-17-14 09:53 AM
    Yup. Have the hard shell and love it.

Sent using the awesome BlackBerry Passport
    10-17-14 10:43 AM
    Just curious, whether you use the Passport with a case or just naked.
    I have purchased a cheap sleeve, which is not a genuine BlackBerry product although corporate logo is embossed on the surface.

Blackberry Passport Pouch Protect Case Slim and Light Sleeve Bag | eBay

Case or not, for the Passport?-sleeve.jpg

Case or not, for the Passport?-pouch.jpg
    Last edited by yhamaie; 10-18-14 at 12:44 AM.
    10-17-14 10:52 AM
    I just received the BlackBerry Passport Hard shell in the mail moments ago.

Ordered from the Crackberry store. Just slipped it on and it is indeed very sleek -- a great fit and feels comfortable. Nice textured back gives more grip. Protects the corners well. Also allows you to lay it on a flat surface ( eg table/desk) without the screen touching. I recommend to all passport owners.

BONUS - comes with a screen protector so no need to order that separately like I did...

Case or not, for the Passport?-passport_hardshell.jpg

BTW, took this pic with my passport and transfered it to my PC using Blend. quick and painless. sweet.
    Sarek1701 and amanago like this.
    10-17-14 11:20 AM
    I've found the easiest way to get it off is to hold it with two hands, fingers in the middle of the back. Push the top corners with your thumbs until they clear the back of the Passport, then slide it up and out.
    Yes. It is easier to do it that way. Thanks for the tip. Still.. it's very tight.. It's good. But I have worry that's all. Or I'm only a paranoid.
    10-17-14 07:33 PM
    Yes. It is easier to do it that way. Thanks for the tip. Still.. it's very tight.. It's good. But I have worry that's all. Or I'm only a paranoid.
    I've been taking it out of/putting it back into the hard shell for over a week with no damage (since I started using a Note 3 holster). No problems. It's a sturdy device.
    10-17-14 08:35 PM
    I grabbed a blackberry hard shell and screen protectors on the crackberry thanksgiving sale
    I don't even have a passport yet lol...might go pick one up in the morn if they have it down the street.

anyways, if case mate makes a tough case...I would probably consider that as that's what I have for my z10 and I love it. its not bulky and keeps the look of the phone nice.
    10-17-14 09:08 PM
    Any thoughts if a transform case design would work? I know one doesn't exist but is it feasible? Perhaps if the bottom quarter flipped out so it could stand. But then you still couldn't plug it in and have it sit right.
    I REALLY like my transform case for my z10 as I use it as a stand all the time as my bedside clock. It's better than the z30 version because it can be used whether you lay your z10 horizontally to the left or the right. Laying it on its right side puts the micro usb port on the top which let's me charge it during the night.

Posted from my z10
    10-17-14 09:21 PM
    I go nude. Waiting on a nice professional leather holster though.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 09:43 PM
    Hope you didn't order a separate screen protector because the hard shell case already comes with one.

Posted via CB10
    Yep - just arrived, and there was a protector included. Funnily enough, the same case on shopblackberry clearly states that there is a protector, but the Crackberry shop description does not. I really wanted to ensure I don't scratch the screen, so I ordered the 2-pack as well.

The screen protector is great, and I really like the shell - it feels 'better' and I don't worry that it will drop out of my hands. It's really a great minimalist case. I'm super happy with it.
    10-17-14 09:43 PM
    I go nude. Waiting on a nice professional leather holster though.

Posted via CB10
    Where do you intend to anchor the holster?
    Sarek1701 and jakie55 like this.
    10-17-14 10:03 PM
    Personally still looking for one. I ordered one of those cheapo from China. But agree, need a premium case

Sent from my Surface Pro 2 using Tapatalk
    10-17-14 10:06 PM
    Don't like cases so I DIY'd this alligator leather skin, pretty happy with the end result.

Case or not, for the Passport?-img_20141017_141508.jpg

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 10:16 PM
    I was intrigued by the BlackBerry Leather Flip Case
    I would prefer a vertical flip case (so that I can easily hold my Passport with both hands) to a horizontal flip case.

BlackBerry Leather Flip Case for Passport | BlackBerry Flip-Lid Cases | ShopCrackBerry

Case or not, for the Passport?-flipcase.jpg
    10-17-14 10:54 PM
    That looks amazing!

Posted with my super awesome BlackBerry Passport!!
    10-17-14 11:04 PM
    Don't like cases so I DIY'd this alligator leather skin, pretty happy with the end result.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141017_141508.jpg 
Views:	3653 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	306888

Posted via CB10
    Um can you make me one of these?

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 11:14 PM
    This is a soft case for LG Optimus Vu P895 (the first model). Passport is as wide as Optimus Vu, while the former is shorter than the latter.

BlackBerry Passport - 128 mm x 90.3 mm x 9.3 mm
    LG Optimus Vu - 139.6 mm x 90.4 mm x 8.5 mm

Unfortunately it is NOT available on Amazon.com . . . it is available on Amazon.co.jp (Japanese site).

https://translate.google.com/transla...t%2FB0090EM53W

(The label stitched onto the lid bears a tag line written in a little funny English.)

Case or not, for the Passport?-color.jpg

Case or not, for the Passport?-belt.jpg

Case or not, for the Passport?-logo_vannuys.png

Case or not, for the Passport?-lid.jpg

Case or not, for the Passport?-side.jpg

Case or not, for the Passport?-front.jpg

Case or not, for the Passport?-back.jpg
    Last edited by yhamaie; 10-18-14 at 01:31 AM.
    10-17-14 11:49 PM
    P.S.

It appears that vertical and horizontal pouches will be soon available from PDair.

PDair - BlackBerry Passport Leather Case, Pouch & Accessories
    10-18-14 02:51 AM
    I'm using the hard shell case.. and still waiting for PhantomSkinz to comeout with a carbon fiber skin for the passport.
    10-18-14 03:04 AM
    I use the oem hard case. With a screen protector. Picked it up at a telus store at the end of september before the big rush
    10-18-14 05:47 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141017_141508.jpg 
Views:	3653 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	306888

Posted via CB10
    Please make a thread for this with more pics!
    10-18-14 05:50 AM
    I'm using the hard shell case.. and still waiting for PhantomSkinz to comeout with a carbon fiber skin for the passport.
    http://www.amazon.com/Skinomi&?t=cra...berry+passport

Posted via CB10
    10-18-14 05:56 AM
    Don't understand why BlackBerry hasn't released pouches and sleeves like all the other devices....

Posted via CB10
    10-18-14 06:35 AM
    Don't understand why BlackBerry hasn't released pouches and sleeves like all the other devices....

Posted via CB10
    Does anyone really understand why BlackBerry does anything the way they do? I pre-ordered the flipcase and am patiently awaiting it's release/arrival.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-14 06:46 AM
125 1234 ...