Hello fellow travellers.

Just curious, whether you use the Passport with a case or just naked.

Personally, I was intrigued by the BlackBerry Leather Flip Case, but now I'm a bit hesitant about it. It doesn't stay closed magnetically, and the adhesive attachment means switching SIM cards would be a pain each time.

What are your thoughts on accessorising your Passport?

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Passport
    10-16-14 08:57 PM
    Nude

Posted via CB10
    chflower and bgboi3 like this.
    10-16-14 09:05 PM
    If there were any cases available... I'd love to have one!

I use devices without a case, but prefer sleeves/pocket cases when not in use.

Flip cases are not great for devices where two handed typing is required.

Posted via CB10
    AfterHoursWelds likes this.
    10-16-14 09:09 PM
    Too bad otterbox doesn't make any cases for the Passport

Sent from my awesome White Z30!
    10-16-14 09:10 PM
    I'm using the hard case, for those oops moments
    jojo beaconsfield and amanago like this.
    10-16-14 09:12 PM
    I finally bought the hard shell case to protect it when I'm at work, since there is no official blackberry holster yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    10-16-14 09:14 PM
    BlackBerry Hardshell rocks.. I'm very surprised at how well thought out it is

Posted via CB10
    jojo beaconsfield and amanago like this.
    10-16-14 09:14 PM
    BlackBerry Hardshell rocks.. I'm very surprised at how well thought out it is

Posted via CB10
    I agree!

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    10-16-14 09:20 PM
    Yup...rockin a hard shell - it's a good setup. I'm quite sure most of the usual suspects will come with their Passport variants (leather, flip, gel, bulletproof, etc) but it may take a couple months. BlackBerry should have a holster as there seems to be a fair bit of demand for one...hopefully soon from somewhere...

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 09:26 PM
    Case or not, for the Passport?-1413057529875.jpg

case so mine doesn't end up looking like this one.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 10:03 PM
    Does anyone use the Skinomi� TechSkin Carbon Fibre full skin protector? I've seen it and I'm considering getting it but I'd like to know other peoples experience of them first? it's a toss up between that and the hard case, well until the leather pouch appears.
    Lalabum likes this.
    10-16-14 10:13 PM
    http://instagram.com/p/uN_0iwusP0/ white case

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 10:37 PM
    I've ordered a hardshell case and screen protector. I still have the screen protector that came with the Passport on it.

In the past I've used all of my BBs nude and haven't had problems, but I've usually used holsters with them. I really don't want to risk damaging this beautiful device, so will put the minimalist case and protectors on it.
    Chris Tau likes this.
    10-16-14 11:12 PM
    Does anyone use the Skinomi� TechSkin Carbon Fibre full skin protector? I've seen it and I'm considering getting it but I'd like to know other peoples experience of them first? it's a toss up between that and the hard case, well until the leather pouch appears.
    I have used a similar full skin protector on my iPhone 5, and it didn't hold up well over time. The larger pieces are fine, but the smaller pieces (like the side edges, etc) started to peel off after few months of use. Of course these things yield very different results on many variables, so you could give them a try.
    ckasey and ckasey like this.
    10-16-14 11:12 PM
    I've ordered a hardshell case and screen protector. I still have the screen protector that came with the Passport on it.

In the past I've used all of my BBs nude and haven't had problems, but I've usually used holsters with them. I really don't want to risk damaging this beautiful device, so will put the minimalist case and protectors on them.
    I have a tempered glass screen protector enroute

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    Sarek1701 likes this.
    10-16-14 11:13 PM
    No case available yet..but I never use any case anyway..so...nude..bare..open..

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 11:26 PM
    I'm using the hard case and I'm really liking it. I've grown used to using Otterboxes so more "minimal" cases aren't really my thing, but BlackBerry did a pretty good job on the hard case. It's really good for what it is. I have a cheap TPU case from eBay on its way here, too. It only cost $5 and looks exactly like the Amzer case that's available on ShopCrackberry.

I'm still worried I'll drop it so I'm on the search for a pouch that'll accommodate the Passport with the hard case on.
    10-16-14 11:42 PM
    I just got the OEM Blackberry hardcase. It is quite nice. It is slim and has a nice grippy texture. The corner are well protected but not overkill. The stainless steel sides are still stylishly shown off.

I will be leaving this on all the time, and I am normally not a case person.

I'm also planning on getting second hard case to use to mount into a high quality real passport leather wallet I have. The case is that thin, and it is easy enough to put it on and off.

To be honest I will probably not use the leather wallet that much, but it looks damn sexy in it!!
    10-16-14 11:51 PM
    Nude, never liked a case on a BlackBerry device. My old Q10 case lasted 2 days. Love the feel of the back of the passport.

Posted via CB10
    RLTurn77 likes this.
    10-17-14 12:45 AM
    The hard shell compliments the Passport perfectly.

Former 9900, Z10, and Z30 user and lover, but now Passport rocker!
    jojo beaconsfield and ptpete like this.
    10-17-14 01:30 AM
    I have a holster that I lucked out finding at a local flea market that fits perfectly and It was only $10

Blackberry Passport on the TELUS network
    10-17-14 02:33 AM
    The hard shell compliments the Passport perfectly.

Former 9900, Z10, and Z30 user and lover, but now Passport rocker!
    Damn right the first time I got my hands on a Passport I didn't even realize the case was on.
    10-17-14 05:15 AM
    Still waiting for an official BlackBerry pouch but haven't seen anything that shows that there will be one. So until I find one, mine is being used without a case for time being.

All my past Blackberry's have been used with the official BlackBerry pouches. So I'm really hoping one comes out soon for the passport.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 06:55 AM

In the past I've used all of my BBs nude and haven't had problems, but I've usually used holsters with them. I really don't want to risk damaging this beautiful device, so will put the minimalist case and protectors on it.
    Hope you didn't order a separate screen protector because the hard shell case already comes with one.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 06:59 AM
    The hard shell is really good. But I have unfortunately one fear. The case is too tight that I fear constantly puting it on and off might damage the device in some way. But other than that, it is solid perfect.
    10-17-14 07:02 AM
125 123 ...