BBRY hard shell case. Always in front pocket since October. No issues.
    04-23-15 10:36 PM
    For those who mentioned a problem with pocket dialing, try the brand new app, PocketSafe, now in BlackBerry World

PocketSafe is the only solution and it works perfectly on my Passport. It not only prevents pocket calling but also protects you from muting or dialing when you press the phone to your face during a call.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-15 11:02 PM
    For those who mentioned a problem with pocket dialing, try the brand new app, PocketSafe, now in BlackBerry World

PocketSafe is the only solution and it works perfectly on my Passport. It not only prevents pocket calling but also protects you from muting or dialing when you press the phone to your face during a call.

Posted via CB10
    I bought this app this morning and it's very good. It lets me use swipe to wake again, without pocket swipes opening things.
    07-29-15 12:07 PM
    Use Blackberry hard shell case on rear and tempered glass screen protector on front. I don't use any holster or pouch as the five I ordered were all deficient or too cumbersome. Keep your Blackberry Passport in front pockets only and you'll be fine.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-15 02:33 PM
    I never scrimp on a case, the amount of times they've saved my phones in the past they've paid for themselves many times over. Didn't like the oem flip case, heard plenty of bad stories so I opted for oem hard shell in the house for that inevitable fall off the table onto wooden or tiled floor and the stilgut flip case. The stilgut is quite expensive but adds next to no bulk to the device and is very classy, also available in many colours.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...99/index2.html

Posted via CB10
    07-30-15 06:14 PM
    I have the black flip cover case to protect the screen and I just ordered a couple of wallet style cases from Amazon.

 Red Passport on OS 10.3.2.2339 / SR 10.3.2.2226
    07-30-15 07:06 PM
    Passport is built like a tank. Literally stands much, much tougher than most smartphones these days.

Z10STL100-4/10.3.2.2339 on XL Network
    07-30-15 11:17 PM
    When using PocketSafe, to prevent getting the pop up every time your hand passes close to the sensor you can use battery saving mode. Swipe down from top of screen and you will see the Settings button. Turn on battery saving mode. With this option turned on the app will only function if it detects a close object within 10 seconds after the screen turns on. That will solve your problem. However, with battery saving on, your screen must be turned off before putting the phone in your pocket. Otherwise you will not be protected from pocket dialing until your screen turns off automatically, which may never happen if it begins pocket dialing right after it goes in your pocket.
    08-01-15 09:26 PM
    Passport is built like a tank. Literally stands much, much tougher than most smartphones these days.

Not really.. Lots of threads here regarding Passport's screen lifting/twisting issues.

Posted from an ME173X
    08-01-15 11:17 PM
    I use my BlackBerry Passport like it wouldnt break even if a train hits it.

I do not use screen protectors nor cases.

Tried BlackBerry Genuine Hard Shell and Nillkin Frosted Shield.took it off in less than a day.

Once I was so pissed I squeezed the sides so hard I hurt my own hand.lol.

I trust BlackBerry Build Quality.i doubt pressure causes the screen to lift.but heat might cause it to lift.but no worries ive got 2 years warranty.

Sent via my BlackBerryElite.
    08-02-15 12:42 AM

Someone who understands meaning of hardcore.hahahaha.

Sent via my BlackBerryElite.
    08-02-15 12:44 AM
    Not really.. Lots of threads here regarding Passport's screen lifting/twisting issues.

Posted from an ME173X
    Been having my Passport since March this year. So far it's still a beast. Knock on wood. I dropped it couple of times, sat on it, spilled water....still rocks on. Battery lasts and lasts and lasts. Using it solely for work related stuffs such as document editing and translating, emailing, text, and general networking with clients. Call quality is super great, especially for conference call. Gonna keep it till it breaks. Then I'll buy one more--retail. Always retail, so I could inspect the merchandise meticulously before taking it home. One can always buy retail in Indonesia.
    08-02-15 02:06 AM
    Seidio hard shell case black on a ATT branded passport, fits great looks good slim profile, and i carry it in my pocket and i have pocketsafe installed
    08-02-15 07:58 AM

Posted from an ME173X
    Exactly. It's built like a thin tank. I don't see how it could possibly be more rugged than say the Classic or other smaller devices.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-15 07:58 AM
    I too in the beginning when I got my Passport launch week decided to use the phone naked as I really liked the aesthetics of the product. But over time small scratches appeared where there was constant use like the side buttons. So I've got a new one now and I use three different products. A gel case, side holster (which fits both the device and gel case attached, and a flip case when going out needing a low profile.

Gel case I got at crackberry, Pdair side holster, and Tetded ''Dijon ii'' flip case. All cases ive mentioned have a sleeper magnet.
    08-02-15 08:33 AM
    Carrying a BlackBerry Passport...-_35-1-.jpg
    Carrying a BlackBerry Passport...-_35.jpg
    Enjoying both these types of cases. The heavy-duty on does not slide well in the clip and can not be reversed so I only use the case. The second is awesome and they are both cheap. Depending on your line of work if you do not work in a manual labor evironment then the second is an excellent choice.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-15 08:48 AM
    I have a leather pouch coming for mine. That's all I ever use for carrying it. In use its naked.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-15 01:16 PM
    I have a leather pouch coming for mine. That's all I ever use for carrying it. In use its naked.

Posted via CB10
    Yes I too use a pocket pouch and love it.
    08-02-15 03:05 PM
68 123