CPW now taking pre-orders in the UK for the Passport after all stock has been ordered at 529! Not sure on the numbers all of these retailers were supplied with, but demand is definitely bigger!

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 04:13 AM
    wow!

Good for BlackBerry !!!
    09-26-14 04:23 AM
    Blackberry's own site is out of stock too:
    * This product is currently on backorder and will start shipping October 6th
    09-26-14 04:29 AM
    I REALLY hope that all these suppliers are out of stock because many people are buying them and not only because BBRY has produced then in low quantities.

Because I know blackberry loyalist are willing to wait, but someone who's not sure what to get between an iphone 6/6+ or passport is not willing to wait and will just get a 6 (or note 4, S5 or whatever other android flagship)

Posted via CB10
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    09-26-14 04:34 AM
    I REALLY hope that all these suppliers are out of stock because many people are buying them and not only because BBRY has produced then in low quantities.

Because I know blackberry loyalist are willing to wait, but someone who's not sure what to get between an iphone 6/6+ or passport is not willing to wait and will just get a 6 (or note 4, S5 or whatever other android flagship)

Posted via CB10
    It'll be both. I doubt they produced large volumes, given the unusual nature of the device, but equally they seem to have been taken by surprise by the demand.

Posted via CB10
    BlackistheBerry likes this.
    09-26-14 04:41 AM
    CPW now taking pre-orders in the UK for the Passport after all stock has been ordered at �529! Not sure on the numbers all of these retailers were supplied with, but demand is definitely bigger!

Posted via CB10
    They have them in Manchester at the moment. And London... and there are 290 in the warehouse for delivery Monday... according to the branch I visited anyway!!!
    09-26-14 06:37 AM
    They have them in Manchester at the moment. And London... and there are 290 in the warehouse for delivery Monday... according to the branch I visited anyway!!!
    I'm just going by the website, it says pre-order, stock coming soon

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 06:46 AM
    I'm just going by the website, it says pre-order, stock coming soon

Posted via CB10
    Sure - add the device to your basket and use Reserver & collect. THen type your location. You'll find some that go green and it says available in store. Trafford Centre (CTR1) for example has them, as does London the Strand, Oxford Street centrepoint and Lansdowne Place! :-)
    09-26-14 06:49 AM