Hello everybody, I recently repaired my passport due to a hard water damage, and after that everything seemed fine, the guy who repaired it told me that the battery was fine and no replacement was needed. Anyway after using the phone for two days I noticed a huge battery drain from 100 % to 10 in 5 or less hours. I thought it was something temporarily caused by the repair until today when I plug-in. The device showed a red light and it was not being charged. I tried to turn it on and couldn't do that either. Any idea what is wrong? Can the battery die even after showing good signs of life at the repair shop? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again for reading
    07-02-17 12:10 PM
    It's probably dead.
    07-02-17 01:13 PM
    With water damage, everything can seem fine and then all of a sudden problems can start, even days later. Sounds to me that you have main board damage. A new phone is probably in order. Can you see the device when plugged into a PC?
    07-02-17 01:20 PM
    i hope it cleaned totally before put the battry to the board.
    i think other component of the board was brocken or short and rusted.
    so check it again to service center

 Passport SE - SQW-100-4 / 10.3.3.2163
    07-02-17 03:11 PM
    With water damage, everything can seem fine and then all of a sudden problems can start, even days later. Sounds to me that you have main board damage. A new phone is probably in order. Can you see the device when plugged into a PC?
    Maybe, I dont know for the main board but the guy who repaired it told me that he changed 6-7 components on the device or main board whatever. To be honest I didn't try to connect the device to a computer but I will and I will post again.
    07-03-17 07:59 AM
    I already connected the device to a computer and it started, everything fine like it was before and after few minutes being charged, I left it in standby mode until it went off duebto battery drain, tried to charge it again with a wall charger, nothing, no signs of life, even with the pc plug-in like I did before. Dont know what's happening, but when I plug-in the device to charge the same red light shows up and thats it. Cannot turn on or charge
    07-07-17 09:04 AM