Hi crackberry folks,
    today I recieved my brand new passport from amazon, but I cannot sign into the amazon app store it states 'Log-in issue, there was a temporary error signing you in. Please verify your connectivity, and device date/time and try again in a few moments'. Before I restarted the phone, it said something like 'incorrect password'.

I am sure I read a post here last night where a user mentioned this and posted a solution. But i didn't save it (doh), and I can't find it. I would really appreciate any help, as i'm aching to get some apps on it and mess around with it more. Cheers.
    02-09-17 12:01 PM
    Hi crackberry folks,
    today I recieved my brand new passport from amazon, but I cannot sign into the amazon app store it states 'Log-in issue, there was a temporary error signing you in. Please verify your connectivity, and device date/time and try again in a few moments'. Before I restarted the phone, it said something like 'incorrect password'.

I am sure I read a post here last night where a user mentioned this and posted a solution. But i didn't save it (doh), and I can't find it. I would really appreciate any help, as i'm aching to get some apps on it and mess around with it more. Cheers.
    Are you able to login to amazon via a computer?

BlackBerry Since 2006. SE/Priv/DTEK50
    02-09-17 02:43 PM
    I managed it in the end. For some reason I had to log into the amazon shopping app before. I was then autologged into the app store.
    02-10-17 02:22 PM
    You might have to de-register a few devices on Amazon's App Store website. They give you a limit and then you can no longer log in. Try de-registering a few and then try logging in. Hope this helps! https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custo...UvbUpU12760199
    02-10-17 02:51 PM
    Hi ratfink, I gave that a go thanks, it didn't solve it, but it tidied up devices I no longer use! But signing into the amazon shopping app logged me into the store automatically. Not sure why, but as long as it works. Thanks for the help.

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    02-10-17 06:19 PM