the server is OK and all details but it keeps saying "at this time the email can't be set up" other message I see is "an unexpected error has ocurred".
    10-04-19 11:55 PM
    the server is OK and all details but it keeps saying "at this time the email can't be set up" other message I see is "an unexpected error has ocurred".
    You need to give more information, is this an Outlook account, Gmail or a straight forward ISP type account?

Have you spoken to your IT department, there may be an incompatibility problem with BB10.

Posted via CB10 using my OG Passport running 10.3.3.3216
    10-05-19 05:50 AM
    This is my work email account from a personal domain. I got it done in my iPad and I followed the same process on my passport and it doesn't work. The server info is all set and the passport keep saying there is an error. Please help!!
    10-05-19 02:56 PM
    This is my work email account from a personal domain. I got it done in my iPad and I followed the same process on my passport and it doesn't work. The server info is all set and the passport keep saying there is an error. Please help!!
    Not being funny, serious question. Are you attempting hub setup? If so, the same problem happens on BBAndroid devices for some when employer IT protocols are set for 2FA on the admin level. With my iPad and my XR, I’ve learned that IT protocols are treated differently with Android, iOS and all the other different mobile OS remaining.
    10-05-19 04:05 PM