After the latest update 10.3.2.2813 I can't see pictures in Twitter the screen stays black, the problem is on the Passport and my z10, on my z30 I haven't any problems.I already reinstalled Twitter but this did not work.
    I use the 'oem' Twitter app from Blackberry World 10.5.31.12.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by janzeeschuimers; 02-24-16 at 02:44 AM.
    02-24-16 12:48 AM
    I'm having the same problem with my Z10!

Secured by LeakBerry
    02-24-16 01:52 AM
    I'm having the same problem with my Z10!

Secured by LeakBerry
    I checked my z10 and it has the same problem, my z30 doesn't have this problem, so I edited the starting post.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-16 02:43 AM
    This app needs an update So bad however by not updating any apps from BlackBerry world I am thinking they are trying to tell us something and I am starting to listen .
    02-24-16 06:10 AM
    I have a Leap and am experiencing the same problem. But if I go onto twitter via the Web browser it works fine!!
    02-24-16 07:05 AM
    Its not hard to see what is wrong. Copy the picture link and paste into your browser address bar. All Twitter picture link URLs have an added asterisk in front of the http and a ":large" at the end of the link. Consequently the links don't work. Hello Twitter anybody home?
    02-25-16 10:58 PM
    This is frustrating. I'm an executive at a non-profit organization on the side & BlackBerry called me about a week ago convincing us to upgrade to new BlackBerry devices (Priv, Passport, Classic, Leap) & we're giving us pricing options for 15 devices.

We don't have our hardware upgrade planned until April, so I said we would reignite the conversation in March & told them repeatedly our 15-20 devices will be BlackBerry 10 as Android just isn't developed by BlackBerry enough, yet.

We currently use iOS devices at our organization, with me having a Passport as my personal device.

I'm a giant BlackBerry advocate, but honestly, why would I buy a device that has no support from the company anymore? Like wtf...

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    02-25-16 11:26 PM
    Same problem on my Classic, I'm on Verizon so I haven't had an update. This is pathetic. I want to stay with BlackBerry...

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 01:15 PM
    I'm not seeing pics either however links to videos are previewing fine.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 05:29 PM
    Same on my Passport and Q10 here in Australia. This is not good, some basic support is required here....Hello BlackBerry are you listening?...... No, I thought not

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 07:43 PM
    Ya folks who want to use their devices for a few more years...good luck if basic services stop working as APIs change.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 08:45 PM
    I've just downloaded and installed the trial version of Twittly one of the Twitter clients on BlackBerry World - it seems to work fine.

Will end up paying for this if BlackBerry don't sort out their native app

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 12:36 AM
    I can't see pictures either- but I can see videos. I am on a Classic. I hate this phone! It's like some horrible hybrid between a proper BlackBerry and an iPhone. Any solutions to this yet?
    02-27-16 12:03 PM
    I can't see pictures either- but I can see videos. I am on a Classic. I hate this phone! It's like some horrible hybrid between a proper BlackBerry and an iPhone. Any solutions to this yet?
    To twitter or the phone?
    02-27-16 12:55 PM
    This is the response I got from BlackBerry help:

Hi! Yes we have been receiving multiple inquiries regarding the same issue. Since this is a third party application we can only advise you to delete and reinstall them. We do not have an exact resolution for this issue yet. Hopefully the developers will be updating us regarding this issue and for it's resolution. ^MR
    8h

This was probably the last straw for me. I got my SE to manage Twitter but if that isn't working correctly then it's a done deal. I see a future where emails will stop working on bb10...

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 01:28 PM
    This is the response I got from BlackBerry help:

Hi! Yes we have been receiving multiple inquiries regarding the same issue. Since this is a third party application we can only advise you to delete and reinstall them. We do not have an exact resolution for this issue yet. Hopefully the developers will be updating us regarding this issue and for it's resolution. ^MR
    8h
    So just who is this third party then? It's not Twitter cause if you go to their website they tell you they can't do anything about mobile apps as THEY are third party!

So no one's taking responsibility! BlackBerry certainly should. They should get it sorted and sorted fast!

Is there anybody at company headquarters actually using a BB10 phone at the moment? They should be jumping up and down to try and get a fix for this.

This was probably the last straw for me. I got my SE to manage Twitter but if that isn't working correctly then it's a done deal. I see a future where emails will stop working on bb10...

Posted via CB10
    Hey Danielc don't give up on your Passport. There are some great Twitter clients on BlackBerry World which you can get for a couple of dollars eg Blaq, Twitley or Feed Minder.

I know you shouldn't have to pay but better than giving up your Passport :-)

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 04:45 PM
    So just who is this third party then? It's not Twitter cause if you go to their website they tell you they can't do anything about mobile apps as THEY are third party!

So no one's taking responsibility! BlackBerry certainly should. They should get it sorted and sorted fast!

Is there anybody at company headquarters actually using a BB10 phone at the moment? They should be jumping up and down to try and get a fix for this.

Hey Danielc don't give up on your Passport. There are some great Twitter clients on BlackBerry World which you can get for a couple of dollars eg Blaq, Twitley or Feed Minder.

I know you shouldn't have to pay but better than giving up your Passport :-)

Posted via CB10
    I know there are third party options but I don't think they integrate as well as the native. The concept of running a Bb10 device with third party apps isn't as appealing. I'm really concerned that something major like email will stop working and then I'm stuck with a useless device.
    02-27-16 04:50 PM
    This is frustrating. I'm an executive at a non-profit organization on the side & BlackBerry called me about a week ago convincing us to upgrade to new BlackBerry devices (Priv, Passport, Classic, Leap) & we're giving us pricing options for 15 devices.

We don't have our hardware upgrade planned until April, so I said we would reignite the conversation in March & told them repeatedly our 15-20 devices will be BlackBerry 10 as Android just isn't developed by BlackBerry enough, yet.

We currently use iOS devices at our organization, with me having a Passport as my personal device.

I'm a giant BlackBerry advocate, but honestly, why would I buy a device that has no support from the company anymore? Like wtf...

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    Call them back or write them an email and tell them the same as you wrote here. It isn't likely that it will help, but it sure can't hurt.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-16 01:22 AM