I am about to lose my mind. I'm on my 3rd replacement blackberry passport in a month all with the same issue. I can not add a contact in any form. From a text message, phone call, add contact screen, etc. I go to add a contact and I can type in all the info for the person, but as soon as I hit save, nothing happens. I can't even hit cancel. I've spent probably 12 hours of backing up all my info and reloading on the new devices, plus being on the phone with ATT and blackberry support with no help. I know more about the phone than people I talk too too (asking me to turn the phone on and off like that will fix it).

I've had blackberrys for 8 yrs now and never had any issues. I've gone a month without being able to add contacts and this is a major issue in my business. Please help.
    03-04-16 09:06 AM
    I have no idea but no one else has responded so far. Is your device synced with Outlook or Google and if so could there be something in those settings preventing you from saving new info on your device?

Posted via CB10
    03-05-16 12:02 AM
    I am about to lose my mind. I'm on my 3rd replacement blackberry passport in a month all with the same issue. I can not add a contact in any form. From a text message, phone call, add contact screen, etc. I go to add a contact and I can type in all the info for the person, but as soon as I hit save, nothing happens. I can't even hit cancel. I've spent probably 12 hours of backing up all my info and reloading on the new devices, plus being on the phone with ATT and blackberry support with no help. I know more about the phone than people I talk too too (asking me to turn the phone on and off like that will fix it).

I've had blackberrys for 8 yrs now and never had any issues. I've gone a month without being able to add contacts and this is a major issue in my business. Please help.
    What happens if you try to save contacts on a freshly wiped phone? If you can you're going to have to set your phone up from scratch as your last backup is corrupted.
    03-05-16 12:48 AM
    How many contacts do you already have saved?

And do not reload after doing a OS reload.

And don't forget, there's a difference between OS reload and factory reset.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-16 10:30 PM