So, never thought that would face such a weird issue, but for the last 48 hours the browser app has been refusing to launch. I tap on it and just nothing or I see that my keyboard is lightened up. Tried various sorts of rebooting: to no avail. Tried to launch via Doo app shortcut: doesn't work. However, Doo app allows me to launch the private browser via shortcut.
    Don't know what could be the underlying issue causing this browser crashing. Anyone have any ideas how to resolve this? Apparently, security wipe or autoloader is the last option on the table.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
    06-06-17 01:34 AM
    Basically the woes of 10.3.3.. - Device performance issues experienced after update to BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.3.3

- You can try reloading the Browser .BAR files. (Doubt it will help)
    - You can download Browsie Browser (Effective but not a solution)
    - You can wipe / reload the OS (Sure fire fix and hope it never happens again)
    06-06-17 01:51 AM
    Thanks Bla1ze. Looks like, will need to utilize autoloader again, but not now.

06-06-17 02:03 AM
    So, never thought that would face such a weird issue, but for the last 48 hours the browser app has been refusing to launch. I tap on it and just nothing or I see that my keyboard is lightened up. Tried various sorts of rebooting: to no avail. Tried to launch via Doo app shortcut: doesn't work. However, Doo app allows me to launch the private browser via shortcut.
    Don't know what could be the underlying issue causing this browser crashing. Anyone have any ideas how to resolve this? Apparently, security wipe or autoloader is the last option on the table.

I flash an old version of browser and most of my problems solved like browser cache data incredibly increased

But I recommend if you want flash another version of browser again wipe or flash an autoloader, then don't open browser and immediately flash old version
    Good luck

Posted via CB11
    06-06-17 03:40 AM
    I flash an old version of browser and most of my problems solved like browser cache data incredibly increased

But I recommend if you want flash another version of browser again wipe or flash an autoloader, then don't open browser and immediately flash old version
    Good luck

Posted via CB11
    Thanks! But one of the reasons I updated to 10.3.3 was the more secure new browser.

06-06-17 04:02 AM
    Thanks! But one of the reasons I updated to 10.3.3 was the more secure new browser.

maybe you miss some ability in new browser but it has problem and breaked
    What we can do when it dont work good for you and me!?
    Flash new os maybe solve your problem for ever or little time and again see browser problem

Browser is a system app and updated with os as conite said
    Flash bar browser don't affect on whole functions
    Just change ui, secure is same as new browser,

Its your device you can do ,test everything you want

Posted via CB11
    06-06-17 04:43 AM
    My browser had cache problem and flash several time autoloader but still data cache increase, finally I flash this version instead and fix,if u would, you can try maybe fix,its old , I love that,i suggest it to all have problem with browser, I have a great experience with that, its old ui and have some problems ,is not without problem, but problems are Tolerable, also still when you flash it you have 10.3.3 browser as private browser and both works, you just need use open in option and open your link with 10.3.3 browser
    Also you have another private option in this browser
    In fact you have both
    http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar

10.3.3 bar if u don't like that
    http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar

Posted via CB11
    Last edited by hamed ghorbani; 06-06-17 at 05:33 AM.
    06-06-17 04:49 AM
    Thanks! I will try your suggestions

06-06-17 05:19 AM
    Thanks! I will try your suggestions

Be careful,
    you need flash autoloader but test it after install new os,
    Don't open browser and immediately flash this
    Test,no harm,any time you can flash 10.3.3 browser
    good luck
    Posted via CB11