FYI the 15% code doesn't work for CANADA
    10-05-14 09:48 AM
    Lol

Posted via CB10
    my gutt is still hurting from all the laughing....REALLY!?!?!!?
    10-05-14 10:00 AM
    Hey

So a few days ago I preordered the passport for 650 eur and it should come to my country in November... okay, waiting 2 months and paying more, fine. But now that Canada and US got another 15% discount I just can't justify it anymore. I'm very frustrated. No BlackBerry support in my country, several hundreds of dollars more expensive and you can't even blame it on VAT anymore, forcing me to wait several months as well and in case anything happens to my device it will take months to get it repaired because theres no service here, faulty devices are sent back to some other country. I'm probably going to cancel my pre order and get some other device from other manufacturer when I feel an upgrade is worth it. I just can't keep supporting a brand that intentionally rips off loyal customers and offers huge discounts in other parts of the world

Is it just me?

Sorry for the rant

Edit: for reference I paid 70% more than people in the usa with this new discount and taxes included

BlackBerry Q10 SQN100-3
    I understand that your experience is relative, but that said I would suggest you cancel the order too... it doesn't make sense nor is it fair that you're being overcharged like that...shop around the Internet to find a better deal and contact BlackBerry in Canada directly to purchase an unlocked device if you have to.
    Last edited by Norg; 10-05-14 at 08:15 PM.
    10-05-14 07:49 PM
    just wait until christmas when the prices come down. dont have to pay premium if you can wait it out
    10-05-14 11:49 PM
79 ... 234