I've followed the instructions (see below), but can't go past the first step. Even though, I have a Gmail account, I can't log in (nor can I create a new account). I've tried these steps on 3 different BB passport & 1 BB classic. What should I do next?

Step 1: Add a Google system account to your device. Install com.google.android.gsf.login. ...
    Step 2: Register your device with Google Play. Install cobalt.blackberry.googleID. ...
    Step 3: Install Google Play Store. Install com.android.vending.
    06-04-16 04:12 PM
    It's not just you. It doesn't work anymore.
    06-05-16 01:00 AM
    I've followed the instructions (see below), but can't go past the first step. Even though, I have a Gmail account, I can't log in (nor can I create a new account). I've tried these steps on 3 different BB passport & 1 BB classic. What should I do next?

Step 1: Add a Google system account to your device. Install com.google.android.gsf.login. ...
    Step 2: Register your device with Google Play. Install cobalt.blackberry.googleID. ...
    Step 3: Install Google Play Store. Install com.android.vending.
    Why did you start a new thread instead of posting in the already existing Cobalt thread?
    06-05-16 04:14 AM
    And why did you post a reply to a question without answering the question? Even a link would be nice. Not everyone knows that the answer to the question they need might be buried in a 100s page thread somewhere.

Posted via CB10
    Coachbulldog likes this.
    06-05-16 09:51 AM
    It's not just you. It doesn't work anymore.
    since when. I installed it a couple of days ago on a passport and it works fine. Had to download the files to my pc first and then copy the apk files over to my passport and then install it.
    06-05-16 10:11 AM
    And why did you post a reply to a question without answering the question? Even a link would be nice. Not everyone knows that the answer to the question they need might be buried in a 100s page thread somewhere.

Posted via CB10
    Why didn't you provide the link or the answer if you are so helpful. You just like to criticize?
    I provided advice where he will get the appropriate help, I'm sure the OP is capable of searching the threads.
    06-05-16 10:52 AM
    since when. I installed it a couple of days ago on a passport and it works fine. Had to download the files to my pc first and then copy the apk files over to my passport and then install it.
    I installed it, had it working. Then, it stopped. I wonder if your passport has the latest updates. Either way, use it while it works, cause it wont be for long.
    06-05-16 10:54 AM
    Why didn't you provide the link or the answer if you are so helpful. You just like to criticize?
    I provided advice where he will get the appropriate help, I'm sure the OP is capable of searching the threads.
    So, it's his fault you didn't answer the question, or post a link?
    06-05-16 10:55 AM
    So, it's his fault you didn't answer the question, or post a link?
    Neither did you, just another criticism. I guess you're no better.
    06-05-16 11:14 AM
    You're the one that made the original comment, you should be the one to back up that comment with some type of info. Until you do, you're just wasting that guys time. And when you're best defense to you being lazy/mean is to call someone a name, you've already lost the argument.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by DJ BigToe; 06-05-16 at 12:00 PM.
    06-05-16 11:25 AM
    You're the one that made the original comment, you should be the one to back up that comment with some type of info. Until you do, you're just wasting that guys time. And when you're best defense to you being lazy/mean is to call someone a name, you've already lost the argument.

Posted via CB10
    You called me lazy/mean, that is name calling. Thanks for that. What name did I call anyone?
    And you wrote all that and yet you aren't able to provide any help. I guess you should do a search as well, you might learn something (including how to do a search).
    06-05-16 02:17 PM
    So, how about that weather today?
    06-05-16 02:35 PM
    Lol!
    06-05-16 04:04 PM
    You called me lazy/mean, that is name calling. Thanks for that. What name did I call anyone?
    And you wrote all that and yet you aren't able to provide any help. I guess you should do a search as well, you might learn something (including how to do a search).
    First, I need to point out, you are not very good at this, but I am bored, so I'll keep playing with you.

I didn't call you a name, I described what you were doing, being "lazy" by not supporting your statement with facts, "mean" by trying to call people out that said you aren't helping. You are right though, you didn't name call. But that is the only thing you are right about.

Again, when it comes to posting a link to back up what you said, why should someone else do it for you? Why didn't I, easy, the thread you could be talking about, I've never seen. If you post a link to the wrong thread, who am I helping then? The effort you have put into defending your reason for not posting a link has been double what it would have been if you just posted the link and moved on. But you didn't. You're first comment in this thread was a waste of time, this thread would have been better off if you never clicked on post.

As for as doing a search, all you had to do is look at the second comment in this thread to see, I did actually try to help the guy out. I suggest you follow your own words.

Before you go into another defensive, "you did this, you did that, 3rd grade attempt at a rebuttal, use that time to post the link and call it a day.
    06-05-16 04:11 PM
    So, how about that weather today?
    It was suppose to rain, but didn't. So, can't complain.
    06-05-16 04:12 PM
    I installed it, had it working. Then, it stopped. I wonder if your passport has the latest updates. Either way, use it while it works, cause it wont be for long.
    I have the latest updates, and its still working just fine. Could be something specific to your set up?
    06-05-16 10:40 PM
    I have the latest updates, and its still working just fine. Could be something specific to your set up?
    could be.
    DickGoudriaan likes this.
    06-05-16 11:07 PM
    I have question: you state google play doesn't work anymore.
    We have installed the cobalt stuff in the right order. At my passport I failed installing the play store. "not able to install"
    But I do have the registrations done of the first 2 steps "google account" and "BB Google ID".
    At the Z10 (running same OS as PP) we did exactly the same and it is working correctly.

? can you confirm this is not working anymore
    06-19-16 09:27 AM
    I have question: you state google play doesn't work anymore.
    We have installed the cobalt stuff in the right order. At my passport I failed installing the play store. "not able to install"
    But I do have the registrations done of the first 2 steps "google account" and "BB Google ID".
    At the Z10 (running same OS as PP) we did exactly the same and it is working correctly.

? can you confirm this is not working anymore
    It works fine. Download the apk again. Maybe the file is corrupted.
    06-19-16 11:46 AM
    Thanks. Then I realy need to think what is wrong with my install.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-16 11:51 AM
    Hi comit�,

This is what I have:
    Working Google account
    Recognized BlackBerry Google id
    I do can recheck the Google account and to me it responds correctly

The install of play store goes until the end - in between accept the access of the program - and then quit. With the message canot install.

As this phone is new no updates required. But I do have noticed that old android files are improper deleted.
    So I used the Google plus white list which indeed reinstall and deleted apps correctly

Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    06-19-16 12:54 PM
    Hi comit�,

This is what I have:
    Working Google account
    Recognized BlackBerry Google id
    I do can recheck the Google account and to me it responds correctly

The install of play store goes until the end - in between accept the access of the program - and then quit. With the message canot install.

As this phone is new no updates required. But I do have noticed that old android files are improper deleted.
    So I used the Google plus white list which indeed reinstall and deleted apps correctly

Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    First off, if you're on OS2876 (sw2836), update your Runtime and reboot your device.
    http://www.crackberry.com/if-youve-b...update-try-now

And second, erase all remnants of the Cobalt apps using Ghost Commander, and then reboot.

Third, download Cobalt's 3 files, and add apk extensions manually if you use your mobile browser, then turn off wifi.

Fourth, install Google login 4.3.3 and log in with existing account.

Fifth, install Google ID 2.8 and register.

Sixth, install Cobalt's modified Google Play Store.

Done.
    Last edited by conite; 06-19-16 at 03:06 PM.
    06-19-16 01:40 PM
    Ok de I have no succes with this sequence
    Reboot is enough using restart?
    The apk is bothering me. When downloader from the Cloud link they Come with apk

What else are there other droid file like browser which needs to be removed?

Or is related to this phone installation?
    Or the BES12

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by DickGoudriaan; 06-19-16 at 02:52 PM.
    06-19-16 02:36 PM
    Ok de I have no succes with this sequence
    Reboot is enough using restart?
    The apk is bothering me. When downloader from the Cloud link they Come with apk

What else are there other droid file like browser which needs to be removed?

Or is related to this phone installation?
    Or the BES12

Posted via CB10
    I simply cannot spell this out any more clearly. Maybe get someone to help you who is better with English.
    06-19-16 03:06 PM
    Sorry about this but I overlooked the sw version.

It couldnt download and The initialization is taking quit long and has no effect.

Clear knowing the cause.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by DickGoudriaan; 06-19-16 at 03:44 PM.
    06-19-16 03:18 PM
34 12