Hey, running 10.3.2 and sometimes when I go to end a call the end call button won't work, I have to swipe up, reopen the call screen and end it. Not all the time just now and then. Done a reinstall and restore, same same. Anyone notice this before?

Similarly my kb won't activate sometimes either, I'll go to text and it won't recognize I'm typing and the bottom touch bar won't come up (tbh passport would have been better with alt buttons IMHO.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-15 01:47 PM
    I have the same issue with ending calls not working on my Passport SE when on Wi-Fi on T-Mobile running the latest OS. I figured it was a bug with the wi-fi calling. I can receive calls via wi-fi but when making them as soon as the other party picks up I can't hear what they're saying or end the call. I've been rebooting my phone but I'll try going out of the app and back into it.
    11-18-15 02:01 PM
    I have an SE Passport, and this is a major beef with me. When the call ends, the screen is just dark. I have to swipe up to end the call.
    Let's fix that BB.
    11-18-15 03:00 PM
    Hitting the power button can get you out of that glitch that sometimes occurs. Or maybe just hitting the speaker on and off will allow call to hang up. It's always that easy when it happens.

Posted from a Passport or Z30. Get one!
    11-18-15 03:12 PM
    Always happens to me outside on a sunny day unless I'm using the speaker.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-15 06:20 PM
    Problem here with ending calls.
    Also the swipe to answer calls didn't work. And after swiping I have to go back and tap the green answer icon.
    11-18-15 10:53 PM
    Hm interesting I'm not alone. Maybe it's in the update.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-15 08:43 PM
    Just out of interest what do you guys have your screentime out set to?

Posted via CB10
    11-19-15 09:11 PM
    I have the same problem on my z30 sometimes...must be a software issue

Posted via CB10
    11-19-15 10:47 PM
    Just out of interest what do you guys have your screentime out set to?

Posted via CB10
    Screen timeout is set to 30 seconds. And stay awake while holding is active.
    11-20-15 04:53 AM
    Now try putting your screen timeout to five mins and see what happens. The reason I say this is that I always have a long screen timeout set and I only come across this issue on a longer call.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 10:27 AM
    It's quite common, I bet it's the proximity sensor..screen blacked out

Passport SE
    11-22-15 06:51 AM
    Now try putting your screen timeout to five mins and see what happens. The reason I say this is that I always have a long screen timeout set and I only come across this issue on a longer call.

Posted via CB10
    No change.
    11-22-15 08:36 AM
    Hey, running 10.3.2 and sometimes when I go to end a call the end call button won't work, I have to swipe up, reopen the call screen and end it. Not all the time just now and then. Done a reinstall and restore, same same. Anyone notice this before?

Similarly my kb won't activate sometimes either, I'll go to text and it won't recognize I'm typing and the bottom touch bar won't come up (tbh passport would have been better with alt buttons IMHO.

Posted via CB10
    Make sure you hold the phone completely vertically. The phone seem to think it's still on your ear if you you don't.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-15 10:13 PM
    Make sure you hold the phone completely vertically. The phone seem to think it's still on your ear if you you don't.

Posted via CB10
    It doesn't work like that.
    The phone recognizes that it's up to your ear by use of a light sensor on the front of the phone.
    It's in the upper left corner.
    11-23-15 10:26 PM