I tried to update but when i kept clicking the update button in Blackberry World nothing was happening so i deleted it to reinstall. Now it won't download at all. It was working fine but i thought i'd update. I keep pressing the download button but nothings happening.

Anyone know if i can fix this?
    09-05-15 04:28 AM
    Have you tried restarting your phone? Do that and try again.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-15 04:34 AM
    Hi,

Yeah i've done that twice. Don't know whats going on!
    09-05-15 04:36 AM
    1. Go to BlackBerry World.
    2. Swipe down from the top
    3. Settings
    4. General
    5. Refresh BlackBerry World

Posted via CB10
    09-05-15 04:51 AM
    Why do you need WhatsApp? Just use BBM and get all you friends to download BBM. It's cross platform.
    Of course they may say they cannot download BBM on their devices. It's strange how when people struggle to download BBM on Android or IOS, they blame blame BBM, and when people struggle to download WhatsApp on a BlackBerry, they blame BlackBerry. I'm not saying that you are saying this. It's just that it was said to me so many times.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-15 04:53 AM
    Why do you need WhatsApp? Just use BBM and get all you friends to download BBM. It's cross platform.
    Of course they may say they cannot download BBM on their devices. It's strange how when people struggle to download BBM on Android or IOS, they blame blame BBM, and when people struggle to download WhatsApp on a BlackBerry, they blame BlackBerry. I'm not saying that you are saying this. It's just that it was said to me so many times.

Posted via CB10
    Not this again. There's already a lot of discussion on this topic here on CB. The reality is that in a lot of part of the worlds Whatsapp is the go-to app for communication. People can argue the life out of phone numbers, security, privacy and whatnot, but in practice people just take the easy and most familiar road. It used to be BBM and now Whatsapp is the norm. I choose BBM over Whatsapp on any day, but I can't expect other to do the same just because I do. Deal with it.

Posted via CB10
    paulwallace1234 likes this.
    09-05-15 05:00 AM
    You are right, of course, although I managed to get quite a lot of People over to BBM when I quit WhatsApp.

WhatsApp is the norm nowadays, but the way in which such an unsafe forum is more or less being made mandatory even for professional purposes is astoundingly stupid. Collectively stupid, but still stupid.

OP, I hope it works out. If it doesn't, just claim that WhatsApp doesn't work anymore and see who loves you enough to witch to BBM?

Posted via CB10
    Malazm likes this.
    09-05-15 05:33 AM
    I've done all this. Must be a software issue. I like using both BBM & WhatsApp
    09-05-15 05:39 AM
    Guess you could try the version from Beta zone
    09-05-15 06:39 AM
    Guess you could try the version from Beta zone
    Nothings working in Blackberry World. I deleted Skype and tried tobreindtall but it's not letting me fo that either. Really annoying. I think i have tondo a reset on my phone so have to do a back up.

I'm really annoyed!
    09-05-15 06:42 AM

Posted via CB10
    Realy not helpful.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-15 07:02 AM

Posted via CB10
    If someone specifically asks for help downloading an app, one that's supported in BlackBerry World in fact, what's the point of asking why they need the app? Clearly it's important enough for the person to attempt to download. And when it didn't work, they went through the trouble of going to CrackBerry for help. Why not offer assistance versus questioning an adult about why they need something. How about letting others decide what they want until they ask for your advice on which is better?

Posted via CB10
    Lisa-Marie likes this.
    09-05-15 11:59 AM
    I really don't want to do a factor reset. I have copied the photos to my laptop now but i love the way everything is set on my phone now and it won't be the same. I'm so annoyed, and it's jot guaranteed to work after the reset anyway!
    09-05-15 01:12 PM
    Try sideloading the whatsapp bar file

Posted via CB10
    09-05-15 01:15 PM
    I really don't want to do a factor reset. I have copied the photos to my laptop now but i love the way everything is set on my phone now and it won't be the same. I'm so annoyed, and it's jot guaranteed to work after the reset anyway!
    Just try by loggin out restart your phone and log in again

Z10 STL100-2 10.3.1779
    09-05-15 01:30 PM
    Lost notification sound on my whatsapp,it doesnt notifies when I receive text.tried everything from whatsapp notification setting to settings on blackberry

Posted via CB10
    09-05-15 01:33 PM
    Just try by loggin out restart your phone and log in again

Z10 STL100-2 10.3.1779
    Tried that more than enough times. I felt like i had tried everything. I even called tesco customer service three times not knowing they new sweet fa about anything. I spoke to three different people and they all new as much as i do. Eventually i was explaining everything to a good friend of mine. He said it was because the date/time was wrong. Yes people thst is why i couldn't download in Blackberry World App!
    MrDoreth likes this.
    09-05-15 06:38 PM
    Try Whatsapp beta.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-15 11:18 PM
    Tried that more than enough times. I felt like i had tried everything. I even called tesco customer service three times not knowing they new sweet fa about anything. I spoke to three different people and they all new as much as i do. Eventually i was explaining everything to a good friend of mine. He said it was because the date/time was wrong. Yes people thst is why i couldn't download in Blackberry World App!
    Lol **** happens

Z10 STL100-2 10.3.1779
    09-06-15 01:55 AM
    Whatsapp is 900 million users strong. BBM will never have those kind of numbers.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-06-15 02:01 AM
    I tried to update but when i kept clicking the update button in Blackberry World nothing was happening so i deleted it to reinstall. Now it won't download at all. It was working fine but i thought i'd update. I keep pressing the download button but nothings happening.

Anyone know if i can fix this?
    07-08-16 08:23 AM
    I also can not make any update for my blackberry passport se , and I can not download any apps or update BBM , other problem is over heating all the time on my device , and I lose battery so fast , I need help .
    07-08-16 10:29 AM