After I switch to a keyone, I didnt like it because the screen small and defective unit, I tried to get back to my Passport, my bbm id no longer work, I have created the new id for bbm to keep untouche with family but all my apps have lost due to the swipe, now I cant even buy my app, it does process my new cc, I tried my old id to buy the app and it did not work either. What can I do, I am not going back to the Keyone due to the screen to small and I cant read the text? Is there any thing I can do? Thank you, happy holidays folks.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-17 09:54 AM
    Sorry to say but your old BBID will not work and you will have to wipe your Passport (use an autoloader but disable BB Protect first from your Passport and also from BB Protect website). Set your Passport up as if new again and create a new BBID. You will then have to re-purchase any apps that you want from BB World.
    12-26-17 10:49 AM
    Contact BlackBerry support. I've heard users getting refunds for all of their old purchases made on their original BBID... it doesn't make sense to have to repurchase everything. You likely will have to start another BBID but all of the original purchases are still valid.
    12-26-17 11:10 AM
    Here is my problem... I dont mind to repurchase the apps, but I cant even set up the credit card on bbworld to do the purchased.

To setup the new bbid, I need a new email and I cant event do that on neither yahoo nor google as they all asked my phone number? I dont have a new phone number everytime for a new user verifycation each time, how can I NOT have to give a system my cell number and still be able to create a new email account?

Posted via CB10
    12-26-17 11:35 AM
    A simpler solution would perhaps be to start a PayPal account. I actually had a similar problem because I changed to a different credit card this past year and had to update my number in BlackBerry World. While it didn't let me change my credit card, it did let me change from credit card to PayPal.

So, hopefully that might work for you if repurchasing them is not an issue for you.
    andy957 likes this.
    12-26-17 05:41 PM
    I don't understand. If you move a BB Id from Passport to KEYone you cannot move it back to another Passport? I've been dragging around the same BB Id since my Pearl 8100.
    01-03-18 10:19 AM
    I don't understand. If you move a BB Id from Passport to KEYone you cannot move it back to another Passport? I've been dragging around the same BB Id since my Pearl 8100.
    No, you can't since end of last year.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-18 11:01 AM
    I am not lying to you, but unfortunately it is true, the reason is the trying to force people to move to android I guess, I didnt want to move back but their phones I bought have defective twice and the screen too small to my taste.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-18 05:29 PM
    No. The reason is that BB licensed BBM for Android/IOS to Emtek of Indonesia. BBM for BB10 is now run separately from BBM Emtek for Android/IOS. Once you transferred ID to Emtek, it can't be transferred back since totally separate company.
    01-05-18 08:38 PM