Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Hello gents. Just trying to get some documents printed on my Canon MX532 via WiFi. Can't find an option on the Passport or an App to download. How do you guys print from our Passports? Thanks,

PS - is there a way to get the battery percentage to display on the notification bar?

Posted with my Passport
    Last edited by Crusader03; 08-15-19 at 06:58 PM.
    08-15-19 06:44 PM
    Hello gents. Just trying to get some documents printed on my Canon MX532 via WiFi. Can't find an option on the Passport or an App to download. How do you guys print from our Passports? Thanks,

PS - is there a way to get the battery percentage to display on the notification bar?

Posted with my Passport
    The only print service that ever worked for me on BB10 was PrintHand from BlackBerry World.
    08-15-19 06:59 PM
    Unfortunately I can't setup a payment method, keeps generating errors. Downloaded the BBW "Payment Option" and still won't work.
    08-15-19 07:36 PM
    Unfortunately I can't setup a payment method, keeps generating errors. Downloaded the BBW "Payment Option" and still won't work.
    Try contacting the developer?

Posted via CB10
    08-15-19 07:45 PM
    Does yours work?

Posted with my Passport
    08-15-19 07:49 PM

Posted with my Passport
    I have 2 apps that I can use with my multi-function Brother. One is the android Brother iPrint&Scan app that I obtained from the APKmirror app store and the other is PrintHand Premium which I purchased from the Amazon appstore (just had an update 3 days ago to my surprise). Both work quite well for me.

I would suggest trying something here: https://www.apkmirror.com/?post_type...&s=canon+print but it may be lots of trial and error. Look for an apk that has a minimum requirement of android 4.3 for starters since 4.3 is the runtime in BB10.
    08-15-19 07:55 PM

Posted with my Passport
    Maybe try this one: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/canon-...2-4-2-release/
    08-15-19 08:04 PM
    When on the home screen drag your finger up from the bottom of screen and hold - you will see the percentage at the top left of screen.
    08-15-19 08:06 PM
    I have 2 apps that I can use with my multi-function Brother. One is the android Brother iPrint&Scan app that I obtained from the APKmirror app store and the other is PrintHand Premium which I purchased from the Amazon appstore (just had an update 3 days ago to my surprise). Both work quite well for me.

I would suggest trying something here: https://www.apkmirror.com/?post_type...&s=canon+print but it may be lots of trial and error. Look for an apk that has a minimum requirement of android 4.3 for starters since 4.3 is the runtime in BB10.
    Thank you. I had tried to get it from BBW and couldn't pay for the upgrade. Went to amazon and purchased it there. $13.99 CDN. Works as expected.

Posted with my Passport
    08-15-19 08:39 PM
    Try contacting the developer?

Posted via CB10
    Well, I contacted BlackBerry as I was trying to purchase from BBW and they were very helpful, not! Told me not to sideload apps! Hahaha

Posted with my Passport
    08-15-19 08:42 PM
    When on the home screen drag your finger up from the bottom of screen and hold - you will see the percentage at the top left of screen.
    Nice! Thank you. Is there a way to leave it visible up there?

Posted with my Passport
    08-15-19 08:43 PM

Posted with my Passport
    No, it's not possible.
    08-15-19 08:45 PM
    No, it's not possible.
    Ah, ok. Thanks,

Posted with my Passport
    08-15-19 08:47 PM

Posted with my Passport
    As conite said, no but that's the way I like it. Nice and clean, lol.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-19 08:50 PM
    As conite said, no but that's the way I like it. Nice and clean, lol.

Posted via CB10
    And guessing! Lol. Almost have this beautiful phone to where it can be used daily. Really appreciate all the help here! I finally get why BB10 is so revered! Cheers,

Posted with my Passport
    08-15-19 08:53 PM
    And guessing! Lol. Almost have this beautiful phone to where it can be used daily. Really appreciate all the help here! I finally get why BB10 is so revered! Cheers,

Posted with my Passport
    It works great for the basic tasks. It just gets a little dicey when you need a good (secure) browser, and whatever important apps you use.
    08-15-19 09:01 PM
    True. It is an awesome device though if someone doesn't mind all the work arounds. I love the challenge!

Posted with my Passport
    08-15-19 09:05 PM

I can't remember exactly, but I think Brother had the iPrint&Scan native BB10 app on BlackberryWorld (or was it always an Amazon/Android app?) and they dropped it a while back (too bad, it probably would still sell them a few extra printers....that's why I got theirs in the first place) . I think if you search out there for the bb10 version you might find one...it even worked for the Playbook. Though I don't know how reliable the provider is.
    08-17-19 11:58 AM
    I can't remember exactly, but I think Brother had the iPrint&Scan native BB10 app on BlackberryWorld (or was it always an Amazon/Android app?) and they dropped it a while back (too bad, it probably would still sell them a few extra printers....that's why I got theirs in the first place) . I think if you search out there for the bb10 version you might find one...it even worked for the Playbook. Though I don't know how reliable the provider is.
    Yes, it was an android port from years ago but was removed. The updated android apk (my version is 2.2.2.1) works fine and I have an even older version in my PlayBook that still works fine.
    08-17-19 12:06 PM