Hi everyone! I have just bought a 'brand new' BB Passport, but I having a lot of technical problems. For example, I can not get in to the BBWorld app, 'cause it keep telling me to turn on/select wifi, even though its on. AND I cannot download a 'useful' version of BB Blend on my MacBook Air, cause the BB Blend downloads does not fit my Mac-software. Can anyone help me? BB World would be a great step forward not feeling that I have just bought an old Nokia :-)
    05-07-21 07:05 AM
    Go here https://crackberry.com/how-fix-black...321.1615901752

Not sure how useful BlackBerry's software is with newer versions of MacOS.

Welcome to CrackBerry...
    05-07-21 07:15 AM
    Hi everyone! I have just bought a 'brand new' BB Passport, but I having a lot of technical problems. For example, I can not get in to the BBWorld app, 'cause it keep telling me to turn on/select wifi, even though its on. AND I cannot download a 'useful' version of BB Blend on my MacBook Air, cause the BB Blend downloads does not fit my Mac-software. Can anyone help me? BB World would be a great step forward not feeling that I have just bought an old Nokia :-)
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!!!!! Post early and post often…….

Nokia and BlackBerry are long time ago either way in the context you mentioned
    jakobgenz likes this.
    05-07-21 08:46 AM
    You are not only late to the party, the bloody venue has been demolished. There isn't much left to see and do but if you're real determined, the Passport can still offer a unique user experience. Good luck and welcome to a very exclusive club.

•<[{ BlackBerry Passport SE }]>•
    05-07-21 12:26 PM
    You are not only late to the party, the bloody venue has been demolished. There isn't much left to see and do but if you're real determined, the Passport can still offer a unique user experience. Good luck and welcome to a very exclusive club.

•<[{ BlackBerry Passport SE }]>•
    OP could always look at old photos and videos of the era
    to boldly go likes this.
    05-07-21 12:40 PM
    It worked!!! Thanks you so much!
    Last edited by jakobgenz; 05-08-21 at 10:48 AM.
    05-07-21 02:05 PM
    It worked!!! Thanks so you much!
    Are you saying this worked? Just want to be sure. - https://crackberry.com/how-fix-black...-blackberry-10
    05-08-21 02:27 AM
    Yes, it worked. BB World is up and running!
    05-08-21 10:47 AM
    You can only use for incoming and outgoing calls. No app is stable.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-21 05:49 AM
    You can only use for incoming and outgoing calls. No app is stable.

Posted via CB10
    That is absolutely not true, granted many apps are now degraded but there are many that still work.

It is also a different story if you are talking about Android apps some of which still work, WhatsApp for instance, you need to be careful making sweeping statements like “No app is stable” because it simply isn’t true.
    spARTacus and mikael11 like this.
    05-14-21 06:06 AM
    Every day I use Nobex to listen to some online radio station worldwide as well as local ones. CB10 is also a must for catching up some old issues related to technicality. Don't forget BBM if you have people to contact. Cheers

Posted via CB10
    05-19-21 06:59 PM