You guys think it's worth it to get the SE for $394 at this point or is it still on the high side?

I'm wondering if it'll see another price drop but if so, it would have to hit rock bottom in the US, as in $249 for SE and I'd assume in CAD it hits $329?

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    11-01-16 10:33 AM
    Honestly, for a new unlocked version, I can't see the price getting much lower. The Classic is still more than that, I believe, and the SE is a very premium device. If you want it, pull the trigger. Regret nothing.
    11-01-16 10:40 AM
    200 percent worth it

Posted via CB10
    11-02-16 03:17 AM
    But I wonder if the stock they're selling off now are returns and what not instead of new.

They've been known to do that

11-02-16 03:11 PM
    I just purchased it on Shopblackberry.ca this past Sunday for that price so I assume that's what you're looking, at, but yea I just got it yesterday and its one beautiful device and I can't believe I never even heard of it.

I'm not gonna lie I was surprised it was this cheap on sale almost made me wonder also lol, but yea seems good so far and doesn't seem at all like it was used but how you can you really tell anyway.

Although I will say that on all four edges of the box it came in, there is some black missing and you can see the white underneath but I think that's just being paranoid.
    11-02-16 05:36 PM
    I got a new SE last week. The box has never been opened, so I am sure that it wasn't a returned SE. The box is solid Black, no marks or scratches. For $394, I think it is a bargain. I already have a Big Red Passport and it's a beauty, but the SE is sooooooo pretty.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-16 11:39 PM
    I got a new SE last week. The box has never been opened, so I am sure that it wasn't a returned SE. The box is solid Black, no marks or scratches. For $394, I think it is a bargain. I already have a Big Red Passport and it's a beauty, but the SE is sooooooo pretty.

Posted via CB10
    I have a black OG and the SE. The OG is my backup. Love the SE.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-16 06:36 AM
    Well do you think they would price protect for you if there is a black Friday sale?

11-03-16 12:50 PM
    Well do you think they would price protect for you if there is a black Friday sale?

I think they would for 30 days, probably not any more. But, honestly, I wouldn't expect the price to drop much lower. At best, I'd expect maybe the "sale" ends by then and the price goes up and then back down to the same. Basically a re-branded sale. But the price is pretty low right now, you'll be gambling if you want it but decide to wait. There is also a chance that they are gone after the sale and your only hope then is a used one from a 3rd party. (Or new at double the price. "Supply and command") :P
    11-03-16 01:02 PM
    I already have the SE, but I got another one coming this saturday. Just in case, you know,
    11-03-16 01:03 PM
    I don't see any Passports for sale on either site, except the AT&T version on Crackberry Canada. When I bought my SE a few weeks ago, there was only a handful left.

9900-Q10-Z10-Z30-PPSE
    11-03-16 02:25 PM