What i know till now is that i have to disable BB Protect at my Passport, download the Autoloader to my Windows PC and unzip it if zipped. But what's next ?
    I hope someone can help me
    08-26-20 04:27 AM
    What i know till now is that i have to disable BB Protect at my Passport, download the Autoloader to my Windows PC and unzip it if zipped. But what's next ?
    I hope someone can help me
    Just plug in your device and run the unzipped autoloader file.
    08-26-20 05:10 AM
    If you are keeping the same BBID, there's no need to disable Protect before running the autoloader. I never have.
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    08-26-20 06:50 AM
    If you are keeping the same BBID, there's no need to disable Protect before running the autoloader. I never have.
    OK thanks

Posted via CB10
    08-27-20 12:41 PM
    But there is another problem I am just collecting all apps I need but I can not find two of them. One is bb tube a native youtube client and the other one called paper bird browser beta. Someone can help me out with the inks to them?

Posted via CB10
    08-27-20 12:43 PM
    But there is another problem I am just collecting all apps I need but I can not find two of them. One is bb tube a native youtube client and the other one called paper bird browser beta. Someone can help me out with the inks to them?

Posted via CB10
    BBtube: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...623.1598548171

and PaperBird is in BBW.
    08-27-20 12:50 PM
    Thank you very much

Posted via CB10
    08-27-20 12:52 PM
    Thank you very much

Posted via CB10
    No problem. Here to help if I can.
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    08-27-20 01:14 PM
    So far so good, can someone here please tell me what is the best working modern browser for my BlackBerry passport and where can I download it ?
    08-29-20 10:35 AM
    So far so good, can someone here please tell me what is the best working modern browser for my BlackBerry passport and where can I download it ?
    https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/geomet...-apk-download/
    08-29-20 10:36 AM
    Thank you sir

Posted via CB10
    08-29-20 05:11 PM
    So far everything works fine but seems that i can Not add my evernote id to remember App. Any idea someone?

Posted via CB10
    08-29-20 05:53 PM
    So far everything works fine but seems that i can Not add my evernote id to remember App. Any idea someone?

Posted via CB10
    I don't know if this thread https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...623.1598548171 has a true fix but you can look it over. Seems that if you keep trying, it will eventually (maybe) work??
    08-29-20 06:15 PM

Posted via CB10
    You have to add the Evernote account in Settings > Accounts > Add Account at the bottom. Evernote should be an option.

Once you sign in, it will appear in Remember.

Also, check BlackBerry World for an update. Usually, several hours to a day after running the autoloader, an update for Evernote will be available.
    08-29-20 08:38 PM
    You have to add the Evernote account in Settings > Accounts > Add Account at the bottom. Evernote should be an option.

Once you sign in, it will appear in Remember.

Also, check BlackBerry World for an update. Usually, several hours to a day after running the autoloader, an update for Evernote will be available.
    Hm thats is Strange i can Not find the evernote App in bbworld

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by intecms; 08-30-20 at 04:25 AM.
    08-30-20 03:15 AM
    I don't know if this thread https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...623.1598548171 has a true fix but you can look it over. Seems that if you keep trying, it will eventually (maybe) work??
    No luck till now

Posted via CB10
    08-30-20 03:15 AM
    Setting up Basket was a Bit Tricky but works now. I am having some Problems adding Google calendar and Google contacts now. Any. Idea?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by intecms; 08-30-20 at 04:20 AM.
    08-30-20 03:19 AM
    Bbtube is a bar File but my passport says the File can Not be openend. Ah i found it , i have to use sachesi tools. ok my mistake

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by intecms; 08-30-20 at 07:15 AM.
    08-30-20 04:25 AM
    Setting up Basket was a Bit Tricky but works now. I am having some Problems adding Google calendar and Google contacts now. Any. Idea?

Posted via CB10
    Instructions here.

How to sync Google Contacts with BB10

How to sync Google Calendar with BB10
    intecms likes this.
    08-30-20 06:16 AM
    Bbtube is a bar File but my passport says the File can Not be openend

Posted via CB10
    Bar files needs to be sideload via a computer program such as Sachesi or DBBT. The instructions on that are in the first post of the BB Tube thread.
    08-30-20 06:17 AM
    Bar files needs to be sideload via a computer program such as Sachesi or DBBT. The instructions on that are in the first post of the BB Tube thread.
    Thanks just got it

Posted via CB10
    08-30-20 07:30 AM
    Thanks works perfect now

Posted via CB10
    08-30-20 09:30 AM
    Hm thats is Strange i can Not find the evernote App in bbworld

Posted via CB10
    You don't look for it. The app comes with the OS.

The app was updated in BBW after the last OS update, but before they put BBW in static mode.

Last time I ran the autoloader on my Z10, about 3 months ago to fix an email issue I was having, the next day I checked BBW and it told me there was an update to Evernote.

Now, looking today, Evernote is in my list of BBW apps (which happens with any app that subsequently updates from BBW), but if I click on it, I get a "server error has occurred while processing your request" error.

At least it's not the "requested content not found" error which means the app no longer hosted on BBW at all. This has recently happened to the no longer working Zoom app.
    08-30-20 12:05 PM
    You don't look for it. The app comes with the OS.

The app was updated in BBW after the last OS update, but before they put BBW in static mode.

Last time I ran the autoloader on my Z10, about 3 months ago to fix an email issue I was having, the next day I checked BBW and it told me there was an update to Evernote.

Now, looking today, Evernote is in my list of BBW apps (which happens with any app that subsequently updates from BBW), but if I click on it, I get a "server error has occurred while processing your request" error.

At least it's not the "requested content not found" error which means the app no longer hosted on BBW at all. This has recently happened to the no longer working Zoom app.
    Well yes it works perfect before i installed the OS update with the autoloader. Seems i am out of luck and I have to work without evernote remember integration

Posted via CB10
    08-30-20 01:16 PM
    Well yes it works perfect before i installed the OS update with the autoloader. Seems i am out of luck and I have to work without evernote remember integration

Posted via CB10
    I wonder if I'd have the same problem if I have to run the autoloader again on my Z10.

I know I'll have to update BBW myself.
    08-30-20 01:41 PM
58 123