Is it possible to purchase a red back and install it on an unlocked black PP a home? If so, where can I get an authentic red back for an unlocked black PP?
    12-03-15 09:15 AM
    Nope, but you can buy a red skin from U|Karbon. Their skins for the PP are very awesome and they feel very good (own experience)

Posted via CB10
    anon(55900) likes this.
    12-04-15 01:22 AM
    Nope, but you can buy a red skin from U|Karbon. Their skins for the PP are very awesome and they feel very good (own experience)

Posted via CB10
    Definitely recommend Ukarbon, I've got the black leather look one on my Passport. Superb

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-05-15 02:49 PM
    Is it possible to purchase a red back and install it on an unlocked black PP a home? If so, where can I get an authentic red back for an unlocked black PP?
    If you can find one you should be able to.
    I've seen people who have bought red, black, white, or only two of the three. And they just swap the backs around with ease.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 06:22 PM
    If you can find one you should be able to.
    I've seen people who have bought red, black, white, or only two of the three. And they just swap the backs around with ease.

Posted via CB10
    With ease? It's not easy to take the back off regularly, you would break the clips or make it loose by constantly changing.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    12-05-15 09:13 PM
    With ease? It's not easy to take the back off regularly, you would break the clips or make it loose by constantly changing.

I agree can't be that easy.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-15 12:49 AM
    Definitely recommend Ukarbon, I've got the black leather look one on my Passport. Superb

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Yes, superb indeed. My mum has an orange skin from Ukarbon on her black PP and I have a red carbon fiber skin on my red PP, both are amazing skins!

Posted via CB10
    BBGeordie likes this.
    12-06-15 01:30 AM

I was thinking of the sim card cover.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-15 03:29 AM
    Yes, it is very easy task! You can do it at home with the right set of tool.

 SE Passport
    12-06-15 03:58 AM