I currently use a Bold, purchased the very first month it came out years ago. My Bold allows me to easily sync (with a micro USB cable) all four features of OutlookContacts, Calendar, Notes and Memosbut I have so far seen no reference to if and how Outlook can be used and synced with the new Passport, and when I have seen someone reference similar things it is only Contacts and Calendar. And this new Blend thing seems different. Can anyone confirm for me if and how Outlook, and all of it, can be used with the Passport? Thank you.
    09-25-14 09:40 AM
    Yes, it can sync email, contacts, and calendar. Connect your Outlook account and not just your email account. Make sure that your account isn't just local. It must be server-side. When you add a contact on your pc on Outlook, it stores it locally and not on the Outlook server. Same goes with your calendar.
    09-25-14 10:19 AM
    Thanks. I do not have an Outlook account, just the software in my pc. What I am used to doing now is updating either my outlook features like contacts, calendar, notes or memos, on either my Bold or on my pc, and every so often I just connect a micro usb cable between the two and update in both directions. Can I still do that with the Passport and my pc? And, am I reading you right, that I lose the syncability of Tasks and Notes? Thanks. (PS. Just watched Crackberry's 'Blackbery Passport Review Podcast'; very good)
    09-25-14 10:26 AM
    Why wouldn't you be able to? Just because the device is new doesn't mean anything when the OS works flawlessly with Outlook and/or Exchange.
    09-25-14 10:27 AM
    Can I still do that with the Passport and my pc? And, am I reading you right, that I lose the syncability of Tasks and Notes?
    Yes, you'll still be able to do that. Nothing will change.
    09-25-14 10:35 AM
    BlackBerry Link which is a Desktop Software for BlackBerry 10 phones, allows you to Sync, Contacts, Calendar. I'm not sure able Memos and Tasks.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 10:43 AM
    You might have issues with contacts and outlook syncing. BBOS was far superior in those aspects.

Hopefully it goes smoothly though

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 10:53 AM
    Direct sync capability w/o using internet is not a luxury when you have confidential data on your phone and computer. Is anyone so naive to think that a web connection isn't completely vulnerable after just listening to the news the last few months? I can currenty sync my Bold 9900 to my W7 computer w/o using internet connection at all. When Passport can do that, I will buy one.
    John Meredith likes this.
    02-23-15 07:57 AM
    I have just a passport,
    at moment what you want is impossible in BB os10
    And I can say you that USB sync now have some problem
    duplicate appointment in calender if you have a not remember option in BB
    some times during process it crash

One perfect solution is an app (deyahub) that sync all, but in a long time 4000 contact 6 houre
    or you can install a server exchang in your pc.
    or you go in cloud (perfect privacy) ahahahah :-)

You need to understand that
    If Rim is patner in microst or gmair..... rim give them somthing, our privacy!!!
    regards
    LeonardoBB
    p.s.
    now i use passport for test and work with the old torch 9860
    os 7
    the best
    07-10-15 05:49 AM
    Yes you can do what you want. Outlook mail, contacts, and calendar can sync on your Passport.
    07-10-15 07:05 AM
    Notes and memos requires a third party sync app like ''companionlink-on pc'' and then dejaview/hub on device. Once set you can cross sync your notes and memos. It's a paid app tho and it's not cheap.

 Passport SQW100-1 / leak 10.3.2.2204 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB
    07-10-15 09:08 AM
    Can you explain me How to do ?
    Each time that i sync I can see duplicated appointment in calendar, if 1 contacts is change in pc and in BB os10 I cant select what i wont to do,
    no sync task and notes, if you think at cloud.... ok it probably work, NSA thank you :-)
    Leonardo
    07-15-15 07:50 AM