Like The_Passporter, I have version 2.20.15 (dark mode). Do I need to upgrade to 2.20.19?
    01-29-20 10:41 AM
    Like The_Passporter, I have version 2.20.15 (dark mode). Do I need to upgrade to 2.20.19?
    No, but it presumably fixes bugs.
    01-29-20 10:44 AM
    No, but it presumably fixes bugs.
    Ok, thanks! It won't hurt to try it!
    01-29-20 10:49 AM
    I downloaded the latest version, but it does not open. Is this because the previous version is on?
    01-29-20 11:00 AM
    I downloaded the latest version, but it does not open. Is this because the previous version is on?
    No.

Do you mean you can't install it, or you can't run it once installed?
    01-29-20 11:04 AM
    I mean I downloaded it, but it doesn't open so that I can run it. I get a notification that opening this is not possible.
    01-29-20 11:08 AM
    I mean I downloaded it, but it doesn't open so that I can run it. I get a notification that opening this is not possible.
    You have to add the apk extension yourself. It's a weird thing the BB10 browser does. Use something like PlayCloud from BlackBerry World to do that.
    01-29-20 11:14 AM
    Update.

It seems the initial download didn't go well. Deleted it and downloaded again, and this time it went smoothly and showed as an update.

Started the app and everything seems fine! Thanks again!
    01-29-20 11:15 AM
    You have to add the apk extension yourself. It's a weird thing the BB10 browser does. Use something like PlayCloud from BlackBerry World to do that.
    As I said, second time did the trick. However, what you are saying is very interesting! Could you please expand on that? I mean how to use this app for such matters? Also,just checked on BBW and it seems like the free version is only a trial. Can one get the full one free?
    01-29-20 11:19 AM
    As I said, second time did the trick. However, what you are saying is very interesting! Could you please expand on that? I mean how to use this app for such matters? Also,just checked on BBW and it seems like the free version is only a trial. Can one get the full one free?
    It's just another file manager that has more functionality than the default one - one of which is being able to rename extensions.
    01-29-20 11:21 AM
    Can one get the full one free?
    I could be mistaken, but yes, I think you can. After installing the free version, swipe from top, enter settings/about or upgrade and you can update from there.
    01-29-20 11:25 AM
    Unfortunately not. Settings do not provide this option. Thanks anyways!
    01-29-20 11:31 AM
    Unfortunately not. Settings do not provide this option. Thanks anyways!
    Can you find anywhere in the free version where it asks if you want to upgrade?
    01-29-20 11:35 AM
    No.And there is actually one review of a user saying he wants to upgrade to the full version, but he cannot find where he needs to go for the upgrade.
    01-29-20 11:42 AM
    No.And there is actually one review of a user saying he wants to upgrade to the full version, but he cannot find where he needs to go for the upgrade.
    Sorry to get your hopes up! I guess I'm mistaken for something else. My brain is maybe getting too old.
    01-29-20 11:55 AM
    Sorry to get your hopes up! I guess I'm mistaken for something else. My brain is maybe getting too old.
    Is the one here the full version?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...htmlview#gid=0
    brookie229 likes this.
    01-29-20 12:03 PM
    Is the one here the full version?
    Yep - that's it!
    01-29-20 12:14 PM
    I had forgotten about that spreadsheet you created! Yes, this is the full version!! Many thanks!!
    01-29-20 12:16 PM
    @conite
    Hoping you can clear something up. I made a short video with my Passport which is 28MB in size. I can not find any way to send the video in WhatsApp on my Passport. I had to send it to telegram then use my Oneplus 3T to send it in WhatsApp. That was a pain. Is there a size limit or something only for BB10-WhatsApp

Hammered out on my Precious Passport.
    01-29-20 12:25 PM
    @conite
    Hoping you can clear something up. I made a short video with my Passport which is 28MB in size. I can not find any way to send the video in WhatsApp on my Passport. I had to send it to telegram then use my Oneplus 3T to send it in WhatsApp. That was a pain. Is there a size limit or something only for BB10-WhatsApp

Limit is 16MB. You'll have to compress the video first.
    01-29-20 12:28 PM
    UGH!!!
    Thank you for the reply. I have no idea why everyone uses WhatsApp and Telegram has not taken over yet?

01-29-20 12:30 PM
    Update
    I just made the video a zip file and it sent at 29MB
    Also I used a Penzus MMT from Blackberry World and it works great. I reduced the 28MB video to 2MB and it looks the same.

Funny thing is I just restored my Passport just a couple of weeks ago and redownloaded all the apps. Now I can't seem to find it in the store but I have it on my phone.

Last edited by The_Passporter; 01-29-20 at 05:14 PM.
    01-29-20 12:40 PM
    Hey @conite I was wondering about this app Penzus MMT in the Blackberry World Store. I only wiped my phone a few weeks ago and redownloaded all the apps but now I can not seem to find the app any longer. Is it only available to me cause I may have purchased it? Not sure why I can't see it. I'm afraid that if for any reason if I delete it or get another BB10 device o won't be able to download it again.

Any thoughts?

01-29-20 05:17 PM
    Hey @conite I was wondering about this app Penzus MMT in the Blackberry World Store. I only wiped my phone a few weeks ago and redownloaded all the apps but now I can not seem to find the app any longer. Is it only available to me cause I may have purchased it? Not sure why I can't see it. I'm afraid that if for any reason if I delete it or get another BB10 device o won't be able to download it again.

Any thoughts?

That would be why.

Although you might still see it on your "available" apps page.

Paid apps all disappeared 7 months ago.

At least you have a backup of the app that you can selectively restore if needed.
    01-29-20 05:31 PM
    That would be why.

Although you might still see it on your "available" apps page.

Paid apps all disappeared 7 months ago.

At least you have a backup of the app that you can selectively restore if needed.
    Thank you for that. I guess I don't see it in my available apps at the moment because I've installed it already. That makes sense. Excellent!

I did reach out to the developer to see if he would be so generous as to share the BAR file with us.

01-29-20 05:44 PM
97 1234