and also UEM client information ? how to activate and other filling information in client activation like ip address etc..
    12-06-19 09:51 AM
    and also UEM client information ? how to activate and other filling information in client activation like ip address etc..
    Download and install WhatsApp from here.
    www.whatsapp.com/android/

Posted via CB10
    12-06-19 11:46 AM
    Yes

Posted via CB10
    12-07-19 06:37 PM
    Download and install WhatsApp from here.

Posted via CB10
    I can vouch for this. Been using it on my PPSE for a month now.

Posted via my Awesome Passport SE SQW100-4/10.3.3.2163 pin:2C33423A
    12-07-19 06:56 PM
    Hai guys... if any problem in WhatsApp using bbSE on this time... hanging, heating, battery drain issues

Posted via CB10
    12-15-19 09:34 PM
    Hai man, there is any problems seems using WhatsApp on bbSE in now a days. Like heating, hanging, battery drain issues?

Posted via CB10
    12-15-19 09:36 PM
    Hai man, there is any problems seems using WhatsApp on bbSE in now a days. Like heating, hanging, battery drain issues?

Posted via CB10
    I don't notice too much of that on my Z30, but I don't use it all that much either.
    Maybe try deleting everything to do with WhatsApp from your device and starting fresh?
    Link to install is here,

Note this will delete all media as well such as photos and videos, so if you wish to keep those maybe move them out of the WA folder.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-19 10:32 PM

Posted via CB10
    I use it all day to text my wife. Haven't noticed any drain, hanging or heating. She's the only person I really talk to there though besides my mom. Are you using it a ton?

12-16-19 11:47 AM
    Yes U can use Whatsup on your BB Passport not a problem, my works just great.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-20 03:12 PM
    I use it all day to text my wife. Haven't noticed any drain, hanging or heating. She's the only person I really talk to there though besides my mom. Are you using it a ton?

Sad brother.. your only contacts are your mom and your wife... if you need a friend, just let me know... LMAO ;-)

Happy New Year!!!!
    01-04-20 03:19 PM
    I downloaded and installed from the whatsapp link. It works fine on BB10 without any work around. I thought whatsapp for BB10 was dead.
    What has changed?

Posted via CB10
    01-20-20 08:59 PM
    I downloaded and installed from the whatsapp link. It works fine on BB10 without any work around. I thought whatsapp for BB10 was dead.
    What has changed?

Posted via CB10
    You can now install WhatsApp directly without any workarounds. That's what changed, isn't it?
    01-20-20 09:05 PM
    What has changed?

Posted via CB10
    Where have you been? It's been this way for months and months and months!
    01-20-20 09:24 PM
    Perhaps he was thinking on the native WhatsApp app for BB10. That one died long ago indeed.
    01-20-20 09:25 PM
    Where have you been? It's been this way for months and months and months!
    Many BB10 faithful were hunkered down for the 12/31/2019 Raptured Armageddon inside tinfoil wrapped faraday cages so unaware of recent news (sarcasm intended)
    byex likes this.
    01-20-20 09:33 PM
    You can now install WhatsApp directly without any workarounds. That's what changed, isn't it?
    They should do the same with MS teams

Posted via CB10
    01-20-20 11:51 PM
    They should do the same with MS teams

Posted via CB10
    Why stop there?
    01-21-20 06:07 AM
    Many BB10 faithful were hunkered down for the 12/31/2019 Raptured Armageddon inside tinfoil wrapped faraday cages so unaware of recent news (sarcasm intended)
    Lol.
    I was just under the impression that whatsapp BB10 or Android was broken, unsupported, incompatible with any BB10 devices.
    BB10 version for sure unless you do that workaround and hope it works. But the android version I figured would never work due to a higher android runtime required or google services, but that's not the case apparently.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-20 01:21 PM
    I had installed the latest version of WhatsApp but it was not showing up in the phone's notification settings to change LED and such. I had to revert to a previous version.
    I went back to my old version of WhatsApp.
    Version: 2.19.258

Not a deal breaker but wonder what's to come.

Hammered out on my Precious Passport.
    01-21-20 01:35 PM
    I had installed the latest version of WhatsApp but it was not showing up in the phone's notification settings to change LED and such. I had to revert to a previous version.
    I went back to my old version of WhatsApp.
    Version: 2.19.258

Not a deal breaker but wonder what's to come.

Didn't the in-app settings work to change the LED color?
    01-21-20 02:17 PM
    Didn't the in-app settings work to change the LED color?
    As I said the phone's notification settings. In that you can change some things like LED and vibrate. The in app's settings it let's you change the sound and possibly other settings

01-21-20 02:22 PM
    As I said the phone's notification settings. In that you can change some things like LED and vibrate. The in app's settings it let's you change the sound and possibly other settings

You are right, problem described by you exists. But on the other hand you really can change LED colour, vibrate etc. inside WhatsApp (in app settings). Not able to test if it works when running inside BB10 ART right now - but the above said settings are available.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-20 03:02 PM
    You are right, problem described by you exists. But on the other hand you really can change LED colour, vibrate etc. inside WhatsApp (in app settings). Not able to test if it works when running inside BB10 ART right now - but the above said settings are available.

Posted via CB10
    I know for certain I can't change the LED in-app setting in Telegram so I have to use the phone settings. I was assuming the same issue applied to WhatsApp but I could be wrong.

01-21-20 04:29 PM
    I know for certain I can't change the LED in-app setting in Telegram so I have to use the phone settings. I was assuming the same issue applied to WhatsApp but I could be wrong.

There are options within the app for tone, LED, and vibration. It's just that you couldn't set the vibration from within the app so that anything actually happened - it had to be done in the devices' notification settings. I was just curious if the in app settings would now work being nothing shows in the OS settings. I might give it a try myself...
    01-21-20 04:37 PM
    There [I[are[/I] options within the app for tone, LED, and vibration. It's just that you couldn't set the vibration from within the app so that anything actually happened - it had to be done in the devices' notification settings. I was just curious if the in app settings would now work being nothing shows in the OS settings. I might give it a try myself...
    I doubt it but please let us know
    01-21-20 04:40 PM
97 123 ...