I use my cellphones on the go a lot, so my question is,
    �Can I use the BB Passport with one hand?
    �Is it possible?
    I text and drive, email and drive, email while take the dog out, and email carrying stuff in and out of the car.
    Thanks

PS: I currently struggle to email and text with the iPhone 6 with one hand.
    05-29-15 03:20 PM
    No its a two handed device.

P.S

If I were guaranteed you would slam into a tree. I would encourage you to keep texting and driving.

Posted via CB10
    anon(9188202) likes this.
    05-29-15 03:23 PM
    If you have big hands, the answer is yes

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 03:23 PM
    yea, you might want to reconsider the text and driving...

If you have good connectivity... BlackBerry assistant does a really good job at interpreting voice into text, and blackberry practically invented bluetooth as we know it today - so getting bluetooth extension for you car will certainly work.. So, If you get a blackberry - learn how to use it's voice support features - you will be surprised how well it shoots off emails, BBM, and text messages.
    05-29-15 03:30 PM
    Yeah: texting and driving is "d-bag" behaviour. That's a bit of North American slang, but being a "d-bag" is really a lousy thing to be. It's worse than bad in a way: it's not caring about anyone but yourself. Indifference to the consequences your actions have on others. "d-bag". It's like someone with HIV having unprotected sex with someone who is HIV negative without telling them they risk getting HIV. Don't do it. Text and drive, or spread HIV. Both are bad.
    05-29-15 03:31 PM
    Voice assistance can help you text while driving, no need to harm trees, street lamps or people.

-Do you envy my Passport much?-
    05-29-15 03:33 PM
    Not easily. Scrolling and reading with one hand. Maybe checking your hub. Just casual use.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 03:36 PM
    I don't think so, maybe casual use but intense texting with one hand won't be easy.
    05-29-15 04:02 PM
    Texting and driving, eh? Let me guess, Mensa candidate?
    05-29-15 04:14 PM
    �Is it possible?
    I text and drive, email and drive, email while take the dog out, and email carrying stuff in and out of the car.
    Thanks

Is this a question or joke?

I think you know that BlackBerry Passport is a qwerty keypad device . The typing speed of qwerty keypad is 2x than software keypad but you have to use both hands. In software keypad you can type using one hand no matter what the phone is IPHONE / BlackBerry..

You can use a feature like BlackBerry assistant ..

EMAIL + DRIVE, TEXT + DRIVE: IT DOES NOT MATTER WHETHER YOU ARE A BLACKBERRY USER OR IPHONE USER BEING A RESPONSIBLE CITIZEN YOU SHOULD REMEMBER THAT LIFE OF A HUMAN BEING IS MORE THAN YOUR BLACKBERRY OR APPLE OR YOUR CAR...

 Z3 STJ100-1 ~10.3.1.2576 ~
    05-29-15 04:21 PM
    It may be possible but it would be very uncomfortable.

Posted via CB10
    Sonda Santiago likes this.
    05-29-15 04:25 PM
    Really can't believe this was posted. Is the OP bragging about how busy he is or how stupid. Text or emailing while driving is the most irresponsible thing anyone can do.
    bp2k7 likes this.
    05-29-15 04:39 PM
    Text while driving is pretty bad, but email and drive... give your head a shake... I was going to give you a fare answer on using the phone one handed, but really you deserve to be chastised as much as possible.
    05-29-15 05:37 PM
    �Is it possible?
    Thanks

Wow, being a fire fighter myself now, you know how many bloody idiots like you i have to rescue from car accidents every day because you think you are so bloody important you can't put your phone down while driving...

Put your damn phone away before you kill someone!

Posted via my Passport
    05-29-15 05:41 PM
    My apologies if nobody else text and drive here. Although I honestly don't believe that.
    I write text and or email just on the red lights or in the traffic jam when the car is stopped.
    05-29-15 05:59 PM
    Do not believe you!

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 06:11 PM
    My apologies if nobody else text and drive here. Although I honestly don't believe that.
    I write text and or email just on the red lights or in the traffic jam when the car is stopped.
    In most of north America, there are laws against doing even that. And doing that at red lights, means you aren't paying attention to the traffic around you at all times, and i have seen my fair share of fendor benders because morons don't pay attention.

Here in ontario, it is called distracted driving and it kills, it injures and causes accidents.

Some people like you do continue to not abide by the law and that's a shame!

You are not the president or prime minister of a company or country. You are not important.

Do other people a favour and stop it!!

Posted via my Passport
    05-29-15 06:17 PM
    It depends on the size of your hands I do but it's a bit of struggle

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 06:24 PM
    Just got one and as much as I'd like to use it with one hand it's not to possible. Amazing device though.

Z30  - The Final Destination - Winnipeg Mb Clothing|Headshop|Vapeshop|Tattoos
    05-29-15 06:58 PM
    Yes, it can be used with one hand but it's not so comfortable using it that way.
    05-29-15 07:01 PM
    Yeah, do it all the time very fun to. Especially in land scape
    lpthomasson likes this.
    05-29-15 07:03 PM
    I think it is two handed. Or I should say, I use it better with two hands...
    05-29-15 07:27 PM
    Yes.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 09:41 PM
    No. But people use both hands with ANY sized phone, no matter what size., even if they don't think they do. Pay attention to how people use their phones, even the tiniest phone will be used with two hands.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    lpthomasson likes this.
    05-29-15 09:44 PM
    Using your mobile while driving is like asking Chuck Norris in a one-on-one 'all bare' combat fighting.

'Russian roulette' is better since you will only hurt yourself in case something went wrong. And 'YES ' you can do it with one hand...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by joshua_sx1; 05-30-15 at 12:38 AM.
    05-29-15 10:54 PM
36 12