I recently moved to london from india. Had airtel connection in india and my sim was working perfectly till i changed it here. Now it says so sim inspite to putting different sims. I tried restoring my OS but nothing working at present. Need help to fix this phone as i love this model a lot
    09-14-15 01:49 AM
    I recently moved to london from india. Had airtel connection in india and my sim was working perfectly till i changed it here. Now it says so sim inspite to putting different sims. I tried restoring my OS but nothing working at present. Need help to fix this phone as i love this model a lot
    The Passport has a crappy sim card reader, if you are extremely careful removing the 1st sim card you most likely will have damaged your sim card reader. (Probably broke a pin or something) Once that happens the only fix is to have the sim card reader replaced but it is not as easy as it sounds because apparently the sim card reader is part of the motherboard. I have had at least 3 or 4 Passports replaced because of this issue and now I DON'T dare take out the sim card anymore.
    09-14-15 02:23 AM