When my phone goes to sleep and I reopen it with a one-fingered swipe, it magnifies. The typical gesture is a two finger expansion from the centre of the screen. It seems that this gesture is no longer required, on my phone at least when opening the phone. it is very very annoying for a number of reasons such as being unable to enter new messages in an SMS string because the entry box can't be found because the tex is too large crowding out the box. The gesture to close the magnification is also not working as well as it should and at time is not responsive.

One way to deal with it would be to turn off the magnification option under "accessability" but this of course means that you can never magnify your screen. This just started to happen last week.

This is driving me a little crazy.
    06-12-15 09:54 AM
    When my phone goes to sleep and I reopen it with a one-fingered swipe, it magnifies. The typical gesture is a two finger expansion from the centre of the screen. It seems that this gesture is no longer required, on my phone at least when opening the phone. it is very very annoying for a number of reasons such as being unable to enter new messages in an SMS string because the entry box can't be found because the tex is too large crowding out the box. The gesture to close the magnification is also not working as well as it should and at time is not responsive.

One way to deal with it would be to turn off the magnification option under "accessability" but this of course means that you can never magnify your screen. This just started to happen last week.

Can I get some help with a magnification headache with my Passport?-img_20150612_142928.png

Tap three times with two fingers to disable.

Posted via CB10

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150612_142928.png 
Views:	144 
Size:	133.1 KB 
ID:	357197

Tap three times with two fingers to disable.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-15 02:31 PM
    For my phone the jester is two fingers triple tap to activate. And then two fingers triple tap to exit zoom. Try shutting down and restarting your phone.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-15 05:47 PM
    It seems to be solved. I just turned off "Magnify Mode" under Accessibility. That allows me to magnify screens when needed. Thanks for all your help.
    06-16-15 04:58 PM