I am new to the blackberry world as I just upgraded from a galaxy note so any help would be greatly appreciated. I didn't realize that so many of my day to day apps are not supported by blackberry. All my work apps are but I also like to enjoy socail media too haha. Ive used the steps I've read on these forums (colbats patch work) to get my google account, play store & services installed on my phone. One app I use a lot is snapchat. It downloads fine but it won't let me log in giving me "google play services, which some of your applications reply on, is not supported by your device" message. Can I bypass it some how or is their another way to get snapchat working??

Blackberry Passport model # - SQW100-3
    OS software - 10.3.2.440.
    08-01-15 05:53 PM
    I am new to the blackberry world as I just upgraded from a galaxy note so any help would be greatly appreciated. I didn't realize that so many of my day to day apps are not supported by blackberry. All my work apps are but I also like to enjoy socail media too haha. Ive used the steps I've read on these forums (colbats patch work) to get my google account, play store & services installed on my phone. One app I use a lot is snapchat. It downloads fine but it won't let me log in giving me "google play services, which some of your applications reply on, is not supported by your device" message. Can I bypass it some how or is their another way to get snapchat working??

Blackberry Passport model # - SQW100-3
    OS software - 10.3.2.440.
    Well if you done all the Colbats to downloads then you need to go back and read the Patch work.
    Nathan Chavez likes this.
    08-01-15 06:09 PM
    Casper

BlackBerry Passport / OS 10.3.2.680 / SQW100-3 / BBM 2C05E109
    08-01-15 07:29 PM
    Casper kind of sucks. And I can't get sachesi working to try to do anything with snap2chat. So does the patched version of snapchat work just like the snapchat for android or ios?

Posted via CB10
    08-01-15 09:02 PM
    08-01-15 09:49 PM
    Well if you done all the Colbats to downloads then you need to go back and read the Patch work.
    I did the same and it doesn't work on my z10. Clearly an important step is missing.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-15 10:03 PM
    I did the same and it doesn't work on my z10. Clearly an important step is missing.

Posted via CB10
    and wouldn't that info be useful in the link i posted above. After all is it not were all this sort of discussion have been posted?
    08-01-15 10:12 PM
    If you searched,and went through the multitude of snapchat threads including cobalts, you would find your answer.
    I asked the same question in cobalts thread,and I've linked it personally in at least 2 of those threads.

There's no missing steps, only a lack of effort in searching.

Via Passport via CB10
    Last edited by DarkJoker33; 08-02-15 at 09:40 AM.
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    08-01-15 10:49 PM
    I gave up on this 'Snapchat' working in the BB10 OS. I've told to my friends that if they want to send photographs and videos to me sets in a limited time for viewing better to use BBM ;-)

Posted via CB10
    miker476 likes this.
    08-01-15 11:46 PM
    and wouldn't that info be useful in the link i posted above. After all is it not were all this sort of discussion have been posted?
    Yeah. See if it all worked, I never would have made that comment? It isn't like people aren't wiling to read things. It's they've done it and it doesn't work.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-15 11:09 PM
    If you searched,and went through the multitude of snapchat threads including cobalts, you would find your answer.
    I asked the same question in cobalts thread,and I've linked it personally in at least 2 of those threads.

There's no missing steps, only a lack of effort in searching.

Via Passport via CB10
    Oh bugger off. People put plenty of bloody effort into searching but there is probably 16 threads a day posted about snap chat and almost all of them do not actually solve anything, like this one. Telling someone to read the ******* manual because they have an error message is about as useful as telling someone to Google it when they want to know annualized 19th century commodity prices.

Posted via CB10
    adeleilori likes this.
    08-03-15 11:18 PM
    If people are searching, then why are there 16 threads a day about it?

I'll play nice since you know, I used the search to find out where one of the posts I made linking to it was.

Page 3 in the crackberry app on a passport.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1026853

People have the page 1 mentality that's ingrained due to googling things.

Via Passport via CB10
    08-04-15 05:01 AM
    Start with post #327 and read thru the posts

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...7/index14.html

Posted via CB10
    08-04-15 10:29 AM