WARNING: A poster below suggested Zeus Browser but it does not WORK on Amazon Prime!!!!!!!

Why can't I get Amazon videos to play on my Passport. I successfully downloaded new Amazon Underground which is supposed to play Amazon Prime Instant Video.

Update: I found this and it seems easy, http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/how-get-ado...rowser-1490960

I haven't install the modified BB Browser yet, I have it download to my PC where I'll side load it with saceshi.

What I cannot find using Ole File Manager to place the "oh,yeah, flash library", i can find; /device/misc/android/data/colornote/info, but need advice on how to add, device/misc/plugins so that i can put oh,yeah into plugins? The article did mention that I might have to; (You might need to create the plugin folder on your BlackBerry 10 device.)
    Last edited by mawil1013; 11-18-15 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Zeus Doesn't Work
    11-10-15 08:37 PM
    I thought you need the Amazon Instant Video app to do this. I hope you can find a way as it would be sweet to have that.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 08:59 PM
    I thought you need the Amazon Instant Video app to do this. I hope you can find a way as it would be sweet to have that.

Posted via CB10
    HEY! Get outta here if you ain't help'n! LOL

I was able to install Amazon Underground, and it works but it won't play on Passport, it says there is some reason it won't, missing flash?!?!
    11-10-15 09:05 PM
    Why can't I get Amazon videos to play on my Passport. I successfully downloaded new Amazon Underground which is supposed to play Amazon Prime Instant Video.
    How to get Amazon Prime Instant Video on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com

See if that method still works. It did for me until I updated the Instant Video app by mistake. I have yet to downgrade back to the version in the Crackberry article.
    11-10-15 11:42 PM
    How to get Amazon Prime Instant Video on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com

See if that method still works. It did for me until I updated the Instant Video app by mistake. I have yet to downgrade back to the version in the Crackberry article.
    I have the Amazon App Store already, I have the Amazon Shop App already which has updated to Amazon Underground and it's supposed to play Amazon Prime Video but doesn't, I had an Amazon Instant Video APK on the phone but it wouldn't install.
    mister2d likes this.
    11-11-15 09:17 AM
    Posted via CB10
    Try this and tell me how to add create a spot for and add the Oh,Yeah file, How to get Adobe Flash on BlackBerry OS 10.3.1 browser
    11-11-15 09:49 AM
    I have the Amazon App Store already, I have the Amazon Shop App already which has updated to Amazon Underground and it's supposed to play Amazon Prime Video but doesn't, I had an Amazon Instant Video APK on the phone but it wouldn't install.
    Right, you do have the App Store already. It comes with the Passport. However, you need to follow the article's steps to get Amazon Instant Video. Perhaps the version of the store or some other app you installed has rendered Instant Video inoperable.
    11-11-15 10:24 AM
    Following.

Posted via CB10, Mostly from my Passport, occasionally my Z30
    11-11-15 10:30 AM
    Right, you do have the App Store already. It comes with the Passport. However, you need to follow the article's steps to get Amazon Instant Video. Perhaps the version of the store or some other app you installed has rendered Instant Video inoperable.
    Which store do I use to get those at? And yes, the Amazon Underground is locked in now, It won't let me delete it.
    11-11-15 04:42 PM
    Which store do I use to get those at? And yes, the Amazon Underground is locked in now, It won't let me delete it.
    Again, the links to the APKs are in the article. Did you check it out yet?
    11-11-15 11:07 PM
    Again, the links to the APKs are in the article. Did you check it out yet?
    Sure did, keeps taking me to a web version of Google Play Store. I figured out that to delete Amazon Underground I had to back into Amazon App Store, My Apps, then without any instructions or guidance from Amazon figured out that I had to press and hold the App then a menu comes up to delete. So I got Amazon Instant Video on and installed but it started to work until got to actually run a video where it crashed then the next start up it just gave a message unable to work, like others at the end of the comments, I don't think it works anymore!
    11-12-15 06:24 AM
    The Instant Video app stopped working for me during the late summer. I ended up getting Flash Browser from the store and use desktop mode to watch videos from both Amazon and PureFlix.

I know an app would be better (and faster) but this works just as well.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 12:47 PM
    I watch Amazon instant video on my passport all the time... I didn't do the flash install hack... I just use Zeus Browser!

can I get amazon video to run on passport-img_20151114_013516.png

It's in BBW.. it is not free but it is great!! It's never crashed on me yet...

College Valedictorian.. I.T. Pro... Red Passport on 10.3.1.2576 on ATT.. SoFlo... #LexusBoys #TeamVossen ...... #TeamVySol
    11-14-15 12:37 AM
    I watch Amazon instant video on my passport all the time... I didn't do the flash install hack... I just use Zeus Browser!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151114_013516.png 
Views:	894 
Size:	537.7 KB 
ID:	380527
    It's in BBW.. it is not free but it is great!! It's never crashed on me yet...

College Valedictorian.. I.T. Pro... Red Passport on 10.3.1.2576 on ATT.. SoFlo... #LexusBoys #TeamVossen ...... #TeamVySol
    So following your suggestion, paid for and downloaded onto my Passport running latest blitz, went to Amazon to start a video and got this!!
    Google Chrome Update Required, WTF!!!
    11-18-15 06:18 PM
    So following your suggestion, paid for and downloaded onto my Passport running latest blitz, went to Amazon to start a video and got this!!
    As of the date I posted this it was working on my passport.... I just tried it and unfortunately got the same message

11-19-15 08:08 AM
    WARNING: A poster below suggested Zeus Browser but it does not WORK on Amazon Prime!!!!!!!
    Update: I found this and it seems easy, http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/how-get-ado...rowser-1490960
    Uhm that link IS a link to my app Zeus Browser. Just using the old prototype. From some group trying to scrub my name off it :P. #justsaying

Here's the article CB did originally
    http://m.crackberry.com/missing-adob...ay-get-it-back

It's also the same link later to yeah.so.

Now that I've been shown the error, it looks like a User Agent update could fix Amazon Prime in Zeus.

To be clear, it's still not supported. I don't own Amazon Prime, and I don't claim to have made an Amazon Prime Video player. That said, I'll update Zeus and should fix it - obviously I won't be updating FlashPlayer.bar.

One caution: I directed someone on a refund request yesterday after getting a few emails, if that's you, this probably won't help you much as BlackBerry prevents repurchases or updating refunded apps in BlackBerry World.

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    Last edited by KermEd; 11-19-15 at 09:58 AM.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-19-15 09:22 AM
    Uhm that link IS a link to my app Zeus Browser. Just using the old prototype. From some group trying to scrub my name off it :P. #justsaying

Here's the article CB did originally
    http://m.crackberry.com/missing-adob...ay-get-it-back

It's also the same link later to yeah.so.

Now that I've been shown the error, it looks like a User Agent update could fix Amazon Prime in Zeus.

To be clear, it's still not supported. I don't own Amazon Prime, and I don't claim to have made an Amazon Prime Video player. That said, I'll update Zeus and should fix it - obviously I won't be updating FlashPlayer.bar.

One caution: I directed someone on a refund request yesterday after getting a few emails, if that's you, this probably won't help you much as BlackBerry prevents repurchases or updating refunded apps in BlackBerry World.

Hey Kerm.. thanks for the info.. I'm glad you are going to update the app... for me no refund is needed I had the app a while and got great use out of it! I know that updates from the source (this case Amazon) can break 3rd party apps, so no biggie for me!

11-19-15 10:12 AM
    Hey Kerm.. thanks for the info.. I'm glad you are going to update the app... for me no refund is needed I had the app a while and got great use out of it! I know that updates from the source (this case Amazon) can break 3rd party apps, so no biggie for me!

That's cool! I might need someone to help me keep an eye on this dirty prime business . Serious though I may need a beta tester. I'm going to try and forward patch the UA or just make it editable

11-19-15 10:18 AM
    That's cool! I might need someone to help me keep an eye on this dirty prime business . Serious though I may need a beta tester. I'm going to try and forward patch the UA or just make it editable

Sure I can definately help with that Kerm!

KermEd likes this.
    11-19-15 10:34 AM
    Sure I can definately help with that Kerm!

Thanks a bunch . Finished the update this afternoon. I am pushing it over to my beta testers first. But if needed ill poke you to get an extra validation.

I see the OP left quite the review of the app too but what can you do. Anyway mmm anyway if all is well I will push it to AppWorld tonight. Thanks for being patient

11-24-15 05:55 PM
    Update: Quick patch last night didn't fix it. Going to get Amazon Prime myself, and hammer on it until it works. I have some plans that might work still . I'm hoping they aren't browser locking because they need a special DRM in HTML5 and removed Flash.

11-25-15 09:13 AM
    Hammer away Bro!!!

11-25-15 06:17 PM

I haven't install the modified BB Browser yet, I have it download to my PC where I'll side load it with saceshi.

What I cannot find using Ole File Manager to place the "oh,yeah, flash library", i can find; /device/misc/android/data/colornote/info, but need advice on how to add, device/misc/plugins so that i can put oh,yeah into plugins? The article did mention that I might have to; (You might need to create the plugin folder on your BlackBerry 10 device.)
    None of the flash browsers work anymore. They all worked until about a week ago when amazon changed something. I have tried Zeus, Dolphin, and the yeah.so flash browser.

I saw your Zeus browser review on bbw. Not cool and not true. The browser does what it is supposed to, which is provide flash support.

Posted via CB10
    KermEd likes this.
    11-25-15 06:40 PM
    None of the flash browsers work anymore. They all worked until about a week ago when amazon changed something. I have tried Zeus, Dolphin, and the yeah.so flash browser.

I saw your Zeus browser review on bbw. Not cool and not true. The browser does what it is supposed to, which is provide flash support.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah it's odd. I can't quite trace what it's looking for . And yeah, absolutely, bad reviews can suck and thank you, thinking out loud though - at least it let's people speak their minds... and it shows me that I need to do something better on my side.

Crazy persistence might win though if I keep picking at it. Tomorrow maybe I'll add netflix and amazon prime disclaimers on the descriptor though, I don't want people buying it for the wrong reasons. Flash is on the way out so hopefully if people grab the browser, it's to support (and so many folks on CB do that it's mind-boggling) ... or because they really are stuck with flash on something.

tmf06 likes this.
    11-25-15 10:57 PM
    Yeah it's odd. I can't quite trace what it's looking for . And yeah, absolutely, bad reviews can suck and thank you, thinking out loud though - at least it let's people speak their minds... and it shows me that I need to do something better on my side.

Crazy persistence might win though if I keep picking at it. Tomorrow maybe I'll add netflix and amazon prime disclaimers on the descriptor though, I don't want people buying it for the wrong reasons. Flash is on the way out so hopefully if people grab the browser, it's to support (and so many folks on CB do that it's mind-boggling) ... or because they really are stuck with flash on something.

Good luck,here is some more info...

In the standard browser, I used to have the option of Silverlight or Flash. Now I just get Silverlight (or upgrade browser to use html5 player).
    can I get amazon video to run on passport-img_20151126_083720.png

I also tried latest firefox mobile browser in desktop mode, but it still told me to upgrade to latest version.

Posted via CB10
    KermEd likes this.
    11-26-15 08:08 AM
29 12