I have use BlackBerry 10 by Q10 and now! Passport device with never use calendar app before.
    However 2 weeks ago, I make decision to move my appointment on android device to my passport. It's great!

Now I try to find the way to deleted old appointment. But it's can deleted only one by one!

Any one can tell me the way to deleted once for all older appointment?

Sorry for my poor english. Pls help

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    08-11-15 11:30 PM
    Go to your contact account settings. You can define how many past month/weeks you want to synchronize. This doesn't delete the older appointments but they disappear from your phone. Deleting more than one appointment at the same time isn't possible, as far as I know.
    08-12-15 10:21 AM
    QUESTION?: Do you use outlook? I find it much easier to do that via outlook. Isolate your old appointments select and delete. THen sync device via bblink.

Passport SQW100-1 / leak 10.3.2.2252 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB
    08-12-15 12:32 PM
    Dear bluglad
    Thank for your kindly answer. However I connected my appointment on "home" profile without any account. May be I will try to created the account for easy to manage the appoinment.

Dear cellphonejunky
    I never sync this phone with outlook. Cause am have sync with another phone (I use 4 device iphone/sony/samsung and blackberry for my job and second job and my business that make me separate appoinment.)

Can have another way to do? If as"bluglad" said "can not deleted the old" right? The last way I think I will deleted week by week.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 09:08 PM
    Dear bluglad
    Thank for your kindly answer. However I connected my appointment on "home" profile without any account. May be I will try to created the account for easy to manage the appoinment.

Dear cellphonejunky
    I never sync this phone with outlook. Cause am have sync with another phone (I use 4 device iphone/sony/samsung and blackberry for my job and second job and my business that make me separate appoinment.)

Can have another way to do? If as"bluglad" said "can not deleted the old" right? The last way I think I will deleted week by week.

Posted via CB10
    Heya PZ? How on earth do you keep track of all of the information amongst all of your devices!? Wwowowo.kudos!!!

 вιaсĸвεггч Passport SQW100-1 / 10.3.2.2226 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB 
    08-13-15 09:05 AM
    Heya PZ? How on earth do you keep track of all of the information amongst all of your devices!? Wwowowo.kudos!!!

 вιaсĸвεггч Passport SQW100-1 / 10.3.2.2226 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB 
    Am in love on mobile device and gadget.
    Just the way I am 55555.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-15 09:10 AM
    Would love to figure this out myself.

 вιaсĸвεггч PP Silver Edition via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2339)
    08-13-15 09:55 AM