I mean doing it in desktop browser mode without loading an android app from Google play.
    For me, lack of flash is a killer and am not updating, neither my Passport nor my Z30.
    None of the browsers I found on Amazonstore works with flash, not even the ones claiming to have flash. In fact, I find Amazonstore largely useless, mostly outdated versions of apps.
    02-22-15 09:19 PM
    'TV on the go' is still working well on mine since the update, (think it's part of Film on), hope this helps.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-23-15 02:08 AM
    Photon browser from the android store, or another flash enabled browser. Pity to have to rely on android....

Oh, just saw you said they don't work. Try photon - it worked for me (iView in oz), although you will probably want the pro version. Just try a few.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 03:33 AM
    Photon browser doesn't work for me. The problem with these android browsers is that if you want it for flash, you still have to download flash player in addition to the browser and it still may not work. I don't like to have to download a bunch of stuff to get it to work. It should just work, you know, ,like the browser that came with the Passport used to do. However, Dolphin browser works ok if you download flash as well. Still doesn't work as well as the Passport browser used to.

I'm holding out on the update. I have to stream Celtics games since Dish doesn't carry the Comcast network.
    02-23-15 09:06 AM
    Photon browser doesn't work for me. The problem with these android browsers is that if you want it for flash, you still have to download flash player in addition to the browser and it still may not work. I don't like to have to download a bunch of stuff to get it to work. It should just work, you know, ,like the browser that came with the Passport used to do. However, Dolphin browser works ok if you download flash as well. Still doesn't work as well as the Passport browser used to.

I'm holding out on the update. I have to stream Celtics games since Dish doesn't carry the Comcast network.
    Photon from play store works on my passport

Rogers Blackberry Passport. BlackBerry Since 2006
    02-23-15 09:19 AM
    Photon works as a browser, but because I still can't stream games on Photon, it's no good for me. Flash just doesn't seem to work with Photon, at least not for me.
    02-23-15 12:15 PM
    Photon from play store works on my passport

Rogers Blackberry Passport. BlackBerry Since 2006
    Do you mean Google play store?
    Thank you all for your feedback.
    Playon did not have live TV, except for obscure stations in Canada.
    It seems that I will have to delay this update.
    I would not be able to watch any TV channels in Canada since neither the Rogers app no the Bell app work on the passport.
    No more BBC, no more CBC, no more TVO.
    Horrible!
    02-23-15 12:55 PM