I accidentally set a song as a ringtone and while attempting to try to undo this, which I still have not figured out, I hit restore to default from the top pull down menu. This put all of my settings alphabetically.

I would like them all back in their place as they came from the factory. Can anybody that has not rearranged their settings take a few screenshots or help me list the order the settings are "supposed" to be? I would greatly appreciate it!

Also, does anybody know how to reset the ringtone back to the stock ringtone? I don't know why I can't find this. I was in my music and accidentally hit "set as ringtone".

Any help would be appreciated. I know it seems OCD, but I have no idea how to get my settings back in the original order or reset that ringtone. Thanks again!

Edit: Think I found the ringtone notification. I'm assuming it was set on AT&T Firefly? I'll have to listen to a few.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 11:22 PM
    10-28-14 11:48 PM
    Figured out how to reset the ringtone as in my edit. I'm pretty sure it was on AT&T Firefly as it was different from my other BB10s. I'm sure somebody on AT&T could verify, but just need a list of the order the settings come in now. I liked the way it was from the factory and now it is alphabetical. If anyone could just list the default order or take a few screenshots, whatever is easier, would really help so I can get this fixed. Was ready to go to bed to lol. Guess I'll hang around and wait a few for some assistance from CB again lol. Gotta love having this place for when you do stupid things.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 11:51 PM
    I owe you! Thank you!!! Definitely appreciate the help!

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 11:52 PM