I have had the Passport for about one month now. Getting used to it. A great productivity device and the best Blackberry yet.

That being said, it would have been A LOT better if it was a tad smaller. The screen real estate is great, but at too great a cost. The screen would have been almost equally great at 4 inches; since due to the quatdratic shape, it would still have had an area larger than iPhone 5S, while at the same time enabling one handed operation. So Blackberry, PLEASE make a Passport Mini :-) (with the power button placed back in the middle).

But a major issue that surprises, and disappoints, with the Passport is how bad the camera works. It felt slow, so I did comparison tests with my P9982 and Q10. It turned out that with inferior hardware, the P9928 and Q10 launches the camera in less than half the time of the passport. This long lag in the camera launch is really quite annoying when trying to take a picture. And it seems to be specific for, and restricted to, the camera app. Testing other apps, it turns out all Android apps launches way faster on the Passport, and all other BB apps launches faster or same time.

Am I alone with this issue, or have other Passport owners noticed the same thing? Is it a general problem with OS 10.3 ?
    11-25-14 04:46 PM
    got no problems with mine faster than my Z10/30

Edit: i am on stock software as well not doing leaks lol.
    11-25-14 04:50 PM
    Same with me. Stock software. Clean install, no backup from older phones. Very strange. Especially since it is this single app.
    11-26-14 03:08 AM