Hello guys

I'm using a passport with latest software 2339. I got a question. How come my passport when I wanna take a photo. It focuses on the object I can see it clear then it becomes blur??

Posted via the everMosT poweRFul ReD paSSporT
    08-07-15 01:00 PM
    No matter how long I wait it's still blur. Bear in mind I haven't even snap the photo or even press the screen to focus. Is this a bug. I have been trying to figure this Crap out for an hour

08-07-15 01:02 PM
    Hold the space bar down until you are ready to snap a pic. When you are ready, let go. See if that fixes your blurriness

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2339
    08-07-15 01:04 PM
    Hold down the camera circle button on screen til you get the correct focus then frame your photo release to take the shot

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    08-07-15 01:20 PM
    Press and hold on the screen. You'll see a lock icon appear with in the focus box.
    That way you'll be able to get multiple shots with good focus.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" from Adam Savage
    08-08-15 01:02 AM
    That's the thing I did. But it's blur. Wondering if I'm holding the object too close to the camera. I seldom use the passport to take pics tho lolz

08-08-15 03:57 AM
    That's the thing I did. But it's blur. Wondering if I'm holding the object too close to the camera. I seldom use the passport to take pics tho lolz

What type of blur are your getting?
    Like not in focus fuzziness ?
    Or your moving the phone kind of blur?

Reason I ask is once focus lock is set, that's it. No more focusing is done until you unlock it.
    Also zoom in will effect the focus. You zoom in to far and that's it, focus won't work.
    It's not just a BlackBerry issue neither. I had an old Galaxy S4. And all the same "bugs" Passport has on its camera the S4 had also.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" from Adam Savage
    08-08-15 07:48 AM
    I've tried all the tips above and am so frustrated with the camera ,it just isn't user friendly and I actually hate it,sorry ,I'll focus ,or try to for about forever it seems,I won't even think about taking a group photo because it's embarrassing for me and my beloved passport,since I retired my Z10 I never once used time shift,it's that bad for me.I had the passport since 2 weeks after it was available,that's a long time to be left without any memories I'd like to keep when family or friends get together. :-)
    08-08-15 08:13 AM

Did u check your lens if it has some dirt or any? Try to Wipe it off with clean cloth and see it it helps

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    08-08-15 12:00 PM
    I think passport have weakness in taking picture of close objects. It simply cannot focus, it will never give you green square, just blurry pic. Move away a little it should focus. If you can't focus a 5 feet object, then you have a bad passport. Either try reloading the os or return the phone in that case.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-15 12:24 PM
    Well I can tell you the Silver focuses much faster great at closeups.

My former PP and Z30 I needed a closepic to read a serial # and it seemed to take forever.

Now focus and click.

I've read and heard the camera mechanical is the same but with a new lens.
    Camera-img_20150808_153354.jpg

Posted via CB10
    08-08-15 02:40 PM