I am having the issue where almost all incoming calls are going to voicemail. I visited my at&t store and they did everything they knew to do but to no avail. Now I waiting for a call from a level 2 tech. Has anyone had this problem? Using my Z10 until this is resolved.
    12-09-14 10:15 PM
    I had that happening as a result of poor cell service. I selected 4G/3G/2G service and things seem to improve. Apparently the Passport is a LTE device and tries to use that band but I'm in a fringe area and don't have that band device which was causing problems

Posted via CB10
    12-09-14 10:48 PM
    Thank you for the feedback. I have strong LTE service in this area. My Z10 works perfectly so I am assuming its an issue with the phone.
    12-09-14 11:48 PM
    If there is another phone you can put your SIM card in and try that should tell you if it's a phone issue or service issue. If phone issue, should be replaced under warranty I would assume?
    12-09-14 11:58 PM
    I am having the issue where almost all incoming calls are going to voicemail. I visited my at&t store and they did everything they knew to do but to no avail. Now I waiting for a call from a level 2 tech. Has anyone had this problem? Using my Z10 until this is resolved.
    Please try popping out the SIM and then re-inserting it. It fixed mine. (The carrier suggests that you did this while powered off but I did it while 'live').
    12-10-14 12:03 AM
    Numbers that are not in your contacts are being block. This is a know issue when you do a restore for a z10. You need to toggle your parental controls on then off again. Sorry I am on my mobile now so I don't have a link for you but the step by step solution can be found in the official BlackBerry forums.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 08:18 AM
    Unfortunately the SIM in my z10 is not compatible with the passport. AT & T even put a new SIM card hoping that would help. I will be calling Blackberry direct since I bought in from them and see if there is a fix. Thanks!
    12-10-14 08:17 PM
    Good theory but a few calls were able to get through and those were in my contacts list. Thanks for the feedback.
    12-10-14 08:19 PM
    AT&T installed a new sim card and that did not help. Thanks!
    12-10-14 08:20 PM
    AT&T installed a new sim card and that did not help. Thanks!
    hi I have had the same problem a few weeks ago, it had to do with the Parental controls due to a back issue, it is a known issue with Blackberry. This helped fix my problem .....
    To modify the Phone Calls from contacts only and Text messages from contacts only to the expected values, please complete the following steps:
    1.Swipe down from the top bezel to bring up the Quick Settings menu
    2.Tap Settings
    3.Tap Security and Privacy
    4.Tap Parental Controls
    5.Move the Parental Controls slider to the right to enable the feature.
    6.Uncheck the Add recovery question check box.
    7.Tap the eye icon in the right of the Password field so that the text entered in this field is visible
    8.Type a password of your own creation in the Password field. Note: it is important to remember and document this password.
    9.Visually inspect the text entered in the Password field to ensure the text in the Password field matches the intended password text.
    10.Enter the same test in the Confirm password field.
    11.Tap OK
    12.Check the Phone calls from contacts only check box
    13.Check the Text messages from contacts only check box
    14.Tap the Back button in the lower left hand corner to leave the Parental Controls settings screen and save these changes.
    15.From the Security and Privacy settings list, Tap Parental Controls
    16.When prompted, enter the Parental Controls password created in steps 8 through 11 and tap OK
    17.Uncheck the Phone calls from contacts only check box.
    18.Uncheck the Text messages from contacts only check box.
    19.Move the Parental Controls slider to the left to disable the feature.
    20.Tap the Back button in the lower left hand corner to leave the Parental Controls settings screen and save these changes
    12-10-14 10:16 PM
    Thank you so much. I will give that a try.
    12-11-14 11:05 PM
    Hi Jacquesboulanger
    Has your issue been resolved, as I am facing a similar problem on my passport.
    Thanks
    02-04-15 01:14 AM
    Parental control toggling on and off does the trick. Had the same problem

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 02:42 AM
    Tried doing that but to no avail, still have the issue which is annoying me like hell.....
    Blackberry support on twitter is of no use.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-15 09:59 AM
    I have had the same issue with both my last two Blackberry's but only in the U.S. It works great in Canada. Did you find a resolution to this? I hate to have to give up my Blackberry.
    02-23-15 12:27 PM
    OH my goodness you are correct, my issue was in parental controls! Thank you SO much for fixing my problem! I wish BB had a free helpdesk. This has been very painful and frustrating!
    02-23-15 12:35 PM