When I try to call out on my Passport w/10.3.3 the Audio page pops up (Headset, Microphone, Speaker) and it doesn't matter what I tap the screen doesn't do anything, just sits there. Even when I click "Back" it does nothing and the only way out of it is to shut it down.

The only way I can call out is if I've called the person I want to call recently and their profile is still in the hub, even going through contacts leads me to the Audio page.

Any help?
    01-24-17 09:32 AM
    Anyone? I'm at the point I need to dial numbers that don't appear in my Hub. I've tried going through contacts but the Audio screen pops up again and won't do anything except block the ability to call.
    01-24-17 03:25 PM
    Only suggestion I have is to reload the OS with an autoloader for your phone. Beware that you'll need to back up and restore your internal memory and reinstall all your apps. The autoloader will clear out the internal memory and you'll restart as if it is a new phone except that you have to log in with your old BBID.
    anon(9169048) likes this.
    01-24-17 04:06 PM
    Only suggestion I have is to reload the OS with an autoloader for your phone. Beware that you'll need to back up and restore your internal memory and reinstall all your apps. The autoloader will clear out the internal memory and you'll restart as if it is a new phone except that you have to log in with your old BBID.
    Thanks, this is precisely what I was hoping to avoid. In the 27 months I've had my Passport I must have had to reinstall over 12 times due to 'catastrophic' issues that have rendered my device useless in one way or another. The glitchiest device I have ever owned.

Anyhow, hoping the latest autoload helps the issue
    01-24-17 05:15 PM
    Thanks, this is precisely what I was hoping to avoid. In the 27 months I've had my Passport I must have had to reinstall over 12 times due to 'catastrophic' issues that have rendered my device useless in one way or another. The glitchiest device I have ever owned.

Anyhow, hoping the latest autoload helps the issue
    01-24-17 05:16 PM
    When I try to call out on my Passport w/10.3.3 the Audio page pops up (Headset, Microphone, Speaker) and it doesn't matter what I tap the screen doesn't do anything, just sits there. Even when I click "Back" it does nothing and the only way out of it is to shut it down.

The only way I can call out is if I've called the person I want to call recently and their profile is still in the hub, even going through contacts leads me to the Audio page.

Any help?
    What's your os version now? My passport was fixed with 10.3.3.2049

 Passport Silver Edition SQW-100-4 / 10.3.3.2049
    01-24-17 07:38 PM
    Before you reload anything, try holding volume up and down until phone reboots
    01-25-17 05:41 AM
    Before you reload anything, try holding volume up and down until phone reboots
    Tried that a couple of times, didn't work but thanks for the suggestion. But, loading the update via Sachesi seems to have cured all ills :-)

Posted via CB10
    01-25-17 09:52 AM