I had call recorder free app which I removed a while back. Now I get a nag to the hub the free app is expired and I should pay for it. I do not want it. I deleted it. What can I do to correct this unwanted nag? No other deleted app (I have tried many) does this...
    03-11-15 04:05 PM
    Even though you deleted it from your home screen, is it still listed under your "available" apps - presuming it was from BlackBerry World?

Just a thought.

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport
    03-11-15 04:12 PM
    So what can I do about it?

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 09:01 PM
    Go into Device Monitor and see if it's still listed there.

If so then delete it from that screen the reboot your phone.

Working WIDE T-Mobile  вιaсĸвεггч Passport Autoloaded 10.3.1.2267 Sachesi Update to 10.3.1.2280 Flickering Gone
    anon(679606) likes this.
    03-11-15 09:06 PM
    If it's still listed as "available" in BlackBerry World, simply press down on it until a menu appears on the right hand side of the screen. From that menu select "remove from My World".

Hope that helps.

anon(679606) likes this.
    03-11-15 09:19 PM
    I am at a loss here. Call Recorder Pro was a give-away. I installed it excited about it being able to record while in speakerphone mode which is what I need due to a physical challenge. I tried it in its default installed settings which made m4A file which then gave an error "file contains format not compatible" right from the app & also would not play with anything else even transferred to desktop... nothing! Changed to wav format & it does not work at all... I am loath to delete it from "world" since it may get fixed later & I would need to buy to have it again. I put up a notice in reviews...no joy. The website requires a "log-in" to post a comment & thus I cannot contact the developer... what to do? I bought Parrot but it does not function in speakerphone mode per developer afaik...
    If it's still listed as "available" in BlackBerry World, simply press down on it until a menu appears on the right hand side of the screen. From that menu select "remove from My World".

Hope that helps.

03-12-15 01:43 PM