I am getting a pop up alert saying "Call Forwarding - Conditional" on my passport every time I place a call. I am in the AT&T network in US.

Do you guys getting the same message?

Do you know anyway I can take this pop up off?

I made a call to AT&T but they said they never heard of this. The search in the forums wasn't too successful either.

Let me know if you guys are getting this message as well.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 10:37 AM
    Get that too but have no idea what that means. I just ignore it.
    10-30-14 10:40 AM
    Also on ATT, not sure it makes a difference though...
    10-30-14 10:41 AM
    Update: it got escalated to the supervisor at AT&T to BlackBerry tech support. I have the incidence number and sent the log file to the blackberry. I will let you know if I hear something.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 10:45 AM
    I have that since years in my country...I've been using different phones...keep in mind back in the days when I had a Siemens C35 I still had this popping up for me so when I say years I mean it lol...I believe it's some kind of a message notifying you that the call may be forwarded if the recipient's got such settings active on his device...
    10-30-14 10:49 AM
    I got this message using my Z30 when I made calls in Europe. My phone provider is Rogers from Ontario

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 10:58 AM
    Same here in the UK, ever since my ill-fated Storm and now my Z10. Seems to be a Blackberry thing but it is very irritating as it obscures the screen temporarily.
    10-30-14 11:05 AM
    I don't understand why BlackBerry decided to be so different and insert these minute annoyances.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 11:11 AM
    I get it too on Eastlink. I asked and they said it was related to voicemail.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 11:14 AM
    My understanding is that the pop up is meant to tell you that if a call comes in while you are on the phone that the second call (the one that you did not initiate) goes to the programmed action which in most cases is voicemail but could be programmed to another action such as:

a text to the incoming caller that you are not available but will return call shortly
    forward to a second number

This is my understanding after searching the internet for an explanation of this message. I take it to mean that my voicemail (which is my programmed action) is now active for incoming calls while I am talking to someone.
    10-30-14 11:20 AM
    I don't understand why BlackBerry decided to be so different and insert these minute annoyances.

Posted via CB10
    I get it too but not only on BlackBerry I think it means that all calls coming in while you are making the call (only while you're dialing) will be forwarded to your voice-mail

10-30-14 11:27 AM
    It's not a BlackBerry thing. I've had that on all of my phones on different networks. I think you can ignore it as it doesn't have any influence on your calling experience.
    10-30-14 11:30 AM
    I think your call forward is stuck on a previous phone that you might have setup call forwarding or voicemail setup. This means your passport is talking with the network that there is call forwarding active or voicemail forward active under your phone number.

To fix this go into the phone app then drag the top menu down and tap settings. Choose call forwarding then use a temporary forward number on all your call forward until it registers to the network (you will notice the status changes on the bottom) and then convert it back to voicemail number or turn it off completely. Make sure to reset your phone and check the status again, if it's still there then it means the call forwarding is still stuck on the network.

Please report back and if that doesn't work there is another alternative way which is dialing into the network to turn off call forwarding completely.
    10-30-14 03:12 PM